Show off :rolleyes:
Deipnosophist123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dragonkiller)
Show off :rolleyes:
Sowwy. I'm ever-so-slightly over-the-moon at the news from UCL, to the extent that I can't control myself sometimes I'm sure everyone here will end up at a brilliant university.
tribalium
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by El Mariachi)
Apart from offers in UCL's case :p:
lol I reli like to get any offers....
just to secure myself:o:
Dragonkiller
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Deipnosophist123)
Sowwy. I'm ever-so-slightly over-the-moon at the news from UCL, to the extent that I can't control myself sometimes I'm sure everyone here will end up at a brilliant university.
Lol I was joking, well done on your offer :yep:
dorice525
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dragonkiller)
Lol I was joking, well done on your offer :yep:
WOW this was SO unexpected.... after a hectic day, came back, sat in front of the laptop and was completely freaked out by the thread. I was sooo scared to check TRACK.

Man... commiserations to those who got rejected . Best of luck with your other applications!!
narc
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by YesWeCan:D)
I got rejected by LSE today for economics and government. This has totaly surprised my tutors because im predicted AAAA tis year and even acheived an A one year early last year aslong with what is 4 other subjects at AS. I got the highest score in my school for politics and my school is extremely competitive.... we had a 88% sucess rate for oxbridge last year... and i dont know why i have been rejected. Im sort of annoyed that i got rejected so early... seeing as my grades are potentially the highest ever in my country if i achieve the predicted grades. So basically i have the eqivelent to 5 A2 levels of which one is already an A and the four this year are predicted to be A's.

But owellls... what can i do i guess except be a lil sad

btwgave my grades to the english eqivelent... its different here...
aah, so many rejections for gov & econ today! It's pretty daunting when people with your kinda grades get rejected...
tomoli
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So is this whole offer/rejection friday out the window then?
dramaminedreams
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Will there be another round of rejections tomorrow? Or will there will be rejections then offers on alternate Mondays?
Dragonkiller
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dramaminedreams)
Will there be another round of rejections tomorrow? Or will there will be rejections then offers on alternate Mondays?
No one knows.
02mik_e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow a lot of people have been rejected today, commiserations . I withdrew my application last week and replaced it for Nottingham. It wasn't my first choice anyway and I also hated the location ;(. All the best to everyone still waiting for replies
Locke54
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wooo I didn't get rejected...yet. I live on to fight another day!
ExRx123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I still have a feeling that offers will come towards the end of November, I reckon they might be stripping away the people they decide they won't make offers to slowly...
aligogo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
how very interesting. . . rejections galore it seems. . .
amar09
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So far, 14 people on TSR rejected today
dewinte
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amar09)
Wow... commiserations to these people
tribalium
Report 10 years ago
wow that's A LOT!!!
amar09
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by tribalium)
wow that's A LOT!!!
just check the first page of the thread...thats a LOT of read for one day, especially for such high quality students. I reckon TSR represents more top notch students rather than average, which means if this many of the best applicants got rejected, imagine how many applicants in general got rejected today!
aligogo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just check the first page of the thread...thats a LOT of read for one day, especially for such high quality students. I reckon TSR represents more top notch students rather than average, which means if this many of the best applicants got rejected, imagine how many applicants in general got rejected today!
Must've been a lot.

Although I still remain more surprised at last week's early UCL rejections...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.36%
No (377)
72.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise