(Original post by ScaryScience)
    not doing well. gonna try and sleep before I bawl my eyes out
    :hugs: hope you manage some sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi to the newbies and hugs to anyone who needs them :grouphugs:

TLG Update: Back in London now. Got therapy at 10am (only JUST a time ) and then gotta go straight from there to uni. Dad is being massively overprotective and insists on coming with me to uni. It's sweet but I wanna be a tiny bit more independent and just go by myself, seeing as I'm well enough to.

Talked to my younger sister (who is an FY2 doctor down south) about the psychiatrist changing AGAIN and she said to write a complaint letter

(Original post by Odd socks)
    I just got dumped crying. I fall way too hard for people way too easily :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh hunny bun :jumphug: :console:

Does anybody in here have any experience with dissociation? I know I don't know anybody on here very well, but I just kind of need help with it I guess.

Don't worry if you're unable to or feel uncomfortable talking about it. I don't want to make anybody feel worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: hope you manage some sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

TLG Update: Back in London now. Got therapy at 10am (only JUST a time ) and then gotta go straight from there to uni. Dad is being massively overprotective and insists on coming with me to uni. It's sweet but I wanna be a tiny bit more independent and just go by myself, seeing as I'm well enough to.

Talked to my younger sister (who is an FY2 doctor down south) about the psychiatrist changing AGAIN and she said to write a complaint letter

Good luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does anybody in here have any experience with dissociation? I know I don't know anybody on here very well, but I just kind of need help with it I guess.

Don't worry if you're unable to or feel uncomfortable talking about it. I don't want to make anybody feel worse.
    You mean in terms of not feeling completely in control of your body, and feeling a bit spaced out/not with it? if that's the case, then yes, me

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    You mean in terms of not feeling completely in control of your body, and feeling a bit spaced out/not with it? if that's the case, then yes, me
    Yeah, especially the spaced out part, when I get really out of it I forget periods of time too?? I just feel really alone. I don't know how to cope with it anymore, and I'm scared to tell my GP. :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, especially the spaced out part, when I get really out of it I forget periods of time too?? I just feel really alone. I don't know how to cope with it anymore, and I'm scared to tell my GP. :/
    I know what you mean! The only experiences I have with my GP wasn't very positive, and has put me off ever returning, but that doesn't mean that every one will be like that. If it's affecting your life a lot then definitely book an appointment, they can help pm me if you prefer to talk about it there

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. Hope you're all okay.
    Special thanks to Panda, Scary and Purps for helping me a few days back.

Still lost as ever. Oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean! The only experiences I have with my GP wasn't very positive, and has put me off ever returning, but that doesn't mean that every one will be like that. If it's affecting your life a lot then definitely book an appointment, they can help pm me if you prefer to talk about it there
    Thank you, I might just do that! Sorry to hear your GP wasn't very helpful. My friends want me to speak to someone and I'm panicking about it. So I'm just not sure what to do/say.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I might just do that! Sorry to hear your GP wasn't very helpful. My friends want me to speak to someone and I'm panicking about it. So I'm just not sure what to do/say.
    The school counselor was even worse :lol: it's put me off for life :/ I know that they won't all be like that though so you should definitely see someone I recommend writing down all symptoms, when/what situations these are in, any general stressful things in your life, how iys affecting day to day things, and how long it's been going on for. You can write all those things down and even hand it to the doctor if you don't feel able to speak much straight away

ReputationRep:

Hope your therapy goes well! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thanks Scary and J-L P

I haven't been diagnosed with it officially but almost certainly do experience it You can PM me if you like? :hugs:

Thanks Scary and J-L P

I haven't been diagnosed with it officially but almost certainly do experience it You can PM me if you like? :hugs:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
    Thank you :hugs:

(Original post by Nathanielle)
    I hardly ever make a list, so maybe it is worth a try. But sometimes I even forget totally about things, but my smartphone helps enormously.

I definitely try it.

And good luck with your job interview! I hope you get some really good sleep. At the end, it is not that bad, that you don't have that much time to think about that.
    Thanks I use my phone for alarms, used to use it for organising, but i prefer to write on lots of sticky notes nowadays :d

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely I feel so heartbroken which is silly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not silly at all... connecting well with someone for the first time then it not working sounds tough :console:. You'll find someone though :hugs:.

Hopefully tomorrow (well, today) is a better day. Tell wolfie I said 'hola' .

(Original post by Meaty_man)
    Got a job interview tomorrow, real nervous, just hope i can get some sleep because i'd hate to look worse than i do already

Not been coping with stress very well at all...i just want a damn job already so i dont have as much time to think about myself. I also really need money :<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luno)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Didn't sleep at all but had a shower and i feel awake now, so that should be good enough

Got to the train station with plenty of time to spare, for a change :3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Didn't sleep at all but had a shower and i feel awake now, so that should be good enough

Got to the train station with plenty of time to spare, for a change :3
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks lovely I feel so heartbroken which is silly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I didn't say anything last night but :console: Not silly at all to feel bad about it! :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GP appointment just went and now feel terrible
    I swear she seemed quite patronising about "what we talked about last time" "had you forgotten?"
    And then went on about stuff (sort of) that I've sort of already thought about/beginning to organise myself
    She thinks I'm just being lazy I think, and I guess that's true but it's just so annoying and Like I *know* I'm supposed to be trying to keep a plan of days/keep busy, but it can be difficult to I swear.
    I don't know what I expected really/didn't have much to ask but still
    Also she said I just need to fill in DSA form and then give in to doctor's surgery or something? :dontknow: Maybe she just doesn't have anything to write for it.

Just want to walk for miles and miles now, go somewhere random and away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.