Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Who's your other hero?

How would CT stop PT for good? They couldn't stop him from creating over 100 accounts or so.
    Freddie Mercury. I don't know. I've told them to do, I don't really care how.

ReputationRep:

Damn it go and edit all your numbers :fuhrer: No you can't do that it's has to be a 5 it effects the count if you put a 6 just go and use a laptop/pc

You forget to put a number here
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pinkteddy is that you? :hmmm:
    Hi, can we have a quick edit here please? Thanks

And note to all: Please make sure that numbers are correct. If there is a problem with your device, that one of your keys are not working (which affects the count), then please, don't post here until you can get to a device that functions correctly and allows the processing of correct numbers.
    Otherwise it ruins the count and will be dealt with as disruption as we then have to go through all of the numbers and rule 16b them.
    Thanks.

105,181 rule 16b

ReputationRep:
    1,000,000. im the first person to say a million. i win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Thanks for the leaderboard! I normally do leaderboards around the halfway mark (sometimes even more often) but just haven't had the time recently!
    Also good to know that PBUs aren't being included on the leaderboard :yep:

Actually one of them is a pbu lol I am kira, in fact that account is now banned :mmm:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Hi, can we have a quick edit here please? Thanks
    And note to all: Please make sure that numbers are correct. If there is a problem with your device, that one of your keys are not working (which affects the count), then please, don't post here until you can get to a device that functions correctly and allows the processing of correct numbers.
    Otherwise it ruins the count and will be dealt with as disruption as we then have to go through all of the numbers and rule 16b them.
    Thanks.
    Light venom is being naughty. Don't think it's PT but I've asked for a check just to be on the safe side.
    Actually one of them is a pbu lol I am kira, in fact that account is now banned
    Oops. Not PT though, so I'll leave it I think. Or spotify95 ccan make the executive decision but they seemed nice enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    the number 5 on my phone doesnt work so im pressing 6, sorry.
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    Evening.
    Please can you edit these posts, as they are incorrect?
    If a key is faulty (I don't think it is as you pressed 5 above) then please wait until you have a device which can do all keys nicely.
    Thanks!

105,184 rule 16b

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    105182Freddie Mercury. I don't know. I've told them to do, I don't really care how.

Freddie Mercury? Interesting why is that anyway? I can understand Mandela but you don't get many people looking up to Mercury.

ReputationRep:
    105189Light venom is being naughty. Don't think it's PT but I've asked for a check just to be on the safe side.Oops. Not PT though, so I'll leave it I think. Or spotify95 can make the executive decision but they seemed nice enough.

Dw he's not PT I can confirm that :yep: Likewise he didn't cause any distruptions on here. So it should be fine I guess

ReputationRep:
    105172Of one of my two heroes? Yes.
    Ooh spotify95, I demanded/groveled/pleaded/ordered/asked the CT to sort PT out for good.
    Awesome! That'll be great when the issue is eventually sorted

After all, I think we've just about had enough! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Rule 16.b)
    105184, 105181, 105101, 105103, 105107

Oh iEthan's editing. Thanks!

And sorry about before. But I am not Robert Mugabe.

ReputationRep:

Pinkteddy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Freddie Mercury? Interesting why is that anyway? I can understand Mandela but you don't get many people looking up to Mercury.
    The definition of unique. Untrained at singing, yet sung (and wrote) Barcelona and wrote himself as a song (Bohemian Rhapsody).
    Dw he's not PT I can confirm that Likewise he didn't cause any distruptions on here. So it should be fine I guess
    Until now.

ReputationRep:
    105189Light venom is being naughty. Don't think it's PT but I've asked for a check just to be on the safe side.Oops. Not PT though, so I'll leave it I think. Or spotify95 ccan make the executive decision but they seemed nice enough.
    For now unless they start posting properly rule 16b their posts please

As for the user you are on about, it's not PT so they don't have a reason to be excluded from the league table - so I say leave them in :yep:

ReputationRep:
    x
    *Vomit*

ReputationRep:

This looks evil

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Pinkteddy :mmm:

You mean this, right?

ReputationRep:

:king1:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.