He's probably drunk anyway, just ignore him :yep:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Some members just join university and forget all about us :sad: :p:
I haven't forgotten SuperDaz!!! Just been busy with all induction stuff.

I'm tired
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
He's probably drunk anyway, just ignore him :yep:
Heh - if so, his typing-whilst-drunk skills have improved remarkeably
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not drunk yet :p:

Hey s&m, hope its going well The first few weeks can be a bit draining but settle down towards christmas

craggy > :bike: < me
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You just miss student life Daz :p: Jealous that we dont work full time hehe

Im looking for a cheap holiday :ninja:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
craggy > :bike: < me
Heeeeey - I used to be popular round here :puppyeyes:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone around?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
Anyone around?
Kinda :yep:
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
meh.... gym induction tomorrow at 12.. why am I still awake?

*tottles off to induce sleeping*
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
meh.... gym induction tomorrow at 12.. why am I still awake?

*tottles off to induce sleeping*
wacky!!! :woo:

I hate gym-induction! So irritating :dry:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Craggy-ness

lol I hate them too but I really need one coz I have no idea what I'm doing in the gym - I'm used to Taekwando so we did all cardio + strength training anyhoo....when I entered the gym I created my own program and its not really doing what I want lol.

Hopefully this works coz I realised that I can't continue my diet the way it is.. its becoming scarily bad :afraid:

How've you been mon amie? :hugs: nice not being SG with all those responsibilities now? :p:...bet you miss is :ninja:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Craggy-ness

lol I hate them too but I really need one coz I have no idea what I'm doing in the gym - I'm used to Taekwando so we did all cardio + strength training anyhoo....when I entered the gym I created my own program and its not really doing what I want lol.

Hopefully this works coz I realised that I can't continue my diet the way it is.. its becoming scarily bad :afraid:
If you're still struggling for breakthrough after a few weeks, please let me know. One of my friends is a gym-genius, and was really able to give me alot of advice to find a few things to do that were simple and easy to learn yet targetted to what I needed. If you specifically told me your situation, he'd be able to help out, and wouldn't mind (he loves discussing health and fitness, and has stored several websites worth of details and facts in his brain :eek:)
How've you been mon amie? :hugs: nice not being SG with all those responsibilities now? :p:...bet you miss is :ninja:
Its a relief that its been handed over now, and I know if I get really busy I don't feel guilty for not giving it my usual level of attention. I think I'm a bit nervous about my role - I don't really have time for anything in term, and I don't want to let them down.
Also, although I now have more time having stepped down, I've started doing PSs which are filling the same slot - and there's some other personal stuff I really ought to be doing before term starts :afraid:

But I'm good. How about you?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
If you're still struggling for breakthrough after a few weeks, please let me know. One of my friends is a gym-genius, and was really able to give me alot of advice to find a few things to do that were simple and easy to learn yet targetted to what I needed. If you specifically told me your situation, he'd be able to help out, and wouldn't mind (he loves discussing health and fitness, and has stored several websites worth of details and facts in his brain :eek:)
Oooo thank you kindly deary :hugs:
The induction wasn't too bad - I was able to explain properly and so he gave me an individual program set for me. Have some cardio and strength training all directed towards toning me up. Let's see how it goes, if I feel its not doing what I want I'll let you know -- thanks for the offer!!

Its a relief that its been handed over now, and I know if I get really busy I don't feel guilty for not giving it my usual level of attention. I think I'm a bit nervous about my role - I don't really have time for anything in term, and I don't want to let them down.
Also, although I now have more time having stepped down, I've started doing PSs which are filling the same slot - and there's some other personal stuff I really ought to be doing before term starts :afraid:

But I'm good. How about you?
well I'm in the same position as you, had to take off 2 weeks from Forum Assistant coz I was away working and now I'm going off to Glasgow for an architecture field trip.
Let's see how this year turns out if its bad I'll have to re-consider I guess.
Architecture PSs seem to really be flooding the dept. as well! :eek: I'm quite shocked, was never like that before.

I'm doing good - lots to do atm, have some work I should have been doing over the summer, but actually didn't have the time!
Everything personally is fine as well which is quite a relief, and I hope the same is with you mon amie? :hugs:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oooo thank you kindly deary :hugs:
The induction wasn't too bad - I was able to explain properly and so he gave me an individual program set for me. Have some cardio and strength training all directed towards toning me up. Let's see how it goes, if I feel its not doing what I want I'll let you know -- thanks for the offer!!
No problem :cool:
well I'm in the same position as you, had to take off 2 weeks from Forum Assistant coz I was away working and now I'm going off to Glasgow for an architecture field trip.

That sounds great - I hope you enjoy it.
Let's see how this year turns out if its bad I'll have to re-consider I guess.
Architecture PSs seem to really be flooding the dept. as well! :eek: I'm quite shocked, was never like that before.

I'm doing good - lots to do atm, have some work I should have been doing over the summer, but actually didn't have the time!
Everything personally is fine as well which is quite a relief, and I hope the same is with you mon amie? :hugs:
Mostly, thanks. I'm getting there.
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm around if thou shalt need me mon amie :hugs:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm around if thou shalt need me mon amie :hugs:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:worm:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Heeeeey - I used to be popular round here :puppyeyes:
When? :p:

Thanks for the rep despite my meanness :o: You have super rep power :teeth:
(Original post by nuttygirl)
:worm:
Ugh, we need to get the exterminator in. This thread has vermin

:diep:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Ugh, we need to get the exterminator in. This thread has vermin

:diep:
:hmmm: :security: :puppyeyes: :vroam:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about that worm :p:

How are you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads