Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliss)
    I have two hours of Music Tech!
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    Awkward Sociology first... I'm not ready for this.
    I have a free :lol: then Physics though.

ReputationRep:
    Spent 2 frees doing math work and I also lost my USB stick :/ I loved that USB stick :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannyboy1236)
    Sorry to butt in your conversation (please don't shoot!)

But...most med schools do not want you to take three science subjects to A2......
    Really? I mean, I know UCL prefers a contrasting arts subject, but I'm pretty sure that Cambridge, Imperial and Plymouth need three sciences (if you consider maths a science), and a lot of other places prefer to see three sciences. I'm by no means an expert though...

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's a year 7 lesson assistant now......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiecat)
    Really? I mean, I know UCL prefers a contrasting arts subject, but I'm pretty sure that Cambridge, Imperial and Plymouth need three sciences (if you consider maths a science), and a lot of other places prefer to see three sciences. I'm by no means an expert though...
    You're right I don't know where they got that idea from!

_

I have finished all homework... Feels good :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitch96)
    Spent 2 frees doing math work and I also lost my USB stick :/ I loved that USB stick :sad:
    Every year I manage to lose a USB stick. :rolleyes:

Network Support at my school have a box full of lost USB sticks that nobody has come back for.

They may, or may not give away some of them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    Guess who's a year 7 lesson assistant now......
    What does that entail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    Haha, I'm not sure why we're doing that.. but we are. I think we'll be learning about rats and stuff soon, I remember seeing something about that when I was flicking through the textbook. Edexcel. You?
    WJEC :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    I have a free :lol: then Physics though.
    What else do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I thought you people were clever :no:
    I'm very sorry to have disappointed you. But hey, they say you learn something new every day!

ReputationRep:
    Today half of my physics lesson comprised of actual learning and the other half was playing with fire and listening to Iron Maiden. I'm starting to worry that I'm not going to learn anything during my Monday lesson...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeFailFish)
    Today half of my physics lesson comprised of actual learning and the other half was playing with fire and listening to Iron Maiden. I'm starting to worry that I'm not going to learn anything during my Monday lesson...
    It's okay we spent our lesson playing with the ripple tank And last week our teacher made all the boys get up and squat in time to show what phase was... We're not learning anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hate school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeFailFish)
    We spent half our Biology lesson today making DNA models out of sweets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyh77)
    It's okay we spent our lesson playing with the ripple tank And last week our teacher made all the boys get up and squat in time to show what phase was... We're not learning anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Phew, I'm not alone I'm just slightly worried because Physics is the subject I struggled most with at GCSE out of the ones I'm taking for A level, so I really need to be taught well for it! Perhaps Physics teachers just have a strange sense of humour when it comes to lesson plans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    We spent half our Biology lesson today making DNA models out of sweets.
    WE'VE DONE THAT BUT WITH CELL MODELS FOR ULTRASTRUCTURE!! Is there a rule that Biology teachers are obsessed with sweet models or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pathosL)
    hate school
    Can I ask why? I hope you start feeling better about it soon, school can get tough but it's all worth it in the end :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    What does that entail?
    I don't really know for sure yet but I start tomorrow! I'm doing history with them and apparently it's to make it more "interactive"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    I don't really know for sure yet but I start tomorrow! I'm doing history with them and apparently it's to make it more "interactive"
    It doesn't sound too bad. I've never heard of schools using older students to help younger students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    It doesn't sound too bad. I've never heard of schools using older students to help younger students.
    I'm doing to primarily to have it on my cv

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.