ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    g knjlkji;uhui

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    LOL so in other, more simple, words as innocent and pure as you? I'll take that

Given that you couldn't entice ken, it's all your fault so you should be thinking of ways to make it up to me :sexface:

But you said you liked Rock hard? and yes they were at thorpe park indeed but those were not only the rides you had :perv:
    How did you know lol I am not as pure as I make myself seem ...... im even purer .

Could of but he only likes blondes. But I could but I won't .

Nope sorry you are mistaken, Thorpe were the only rides I went on so I think you are gravely mistaken .

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    gvhbjnl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    How did you know lol I am not as pure as I make myself seem ...... im even purer .

Could of but he only likes blondes. But I could but I won't .

Nope sorry you are mistaken, Thorpe were the only rides I went on so I think you are gravely mistaken .
    :lies:

Given that I have lost barbie due to your inability to entice ken, you have to make it up to me otherwise there'll be consequences, rough and hard consequences

O I'm not mistaken at all, remember when you said that even though you're in thorpe park, some of the rides feel like as if you were in alton towers those were not thorpe park rides, I can tell you now

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    guhbinj

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    huoijpko

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    fgdn

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.