Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No title in the last 12 years was won by a team with 7+ defeats. Obviously by the way the season has panned out, any illusion of being "up there" can never work in your favour if you don't actually prove you're worthy of hogging that top position. And when you're in an illusion you believe the lies the media tell you and wonder why they desert you once it's clear you're nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    I've been consistent in saying Ramsey is a fraud since the start of 14/15, the reality is we should have brought Cesc back when we had the chance and deployed him in central midfield.

I use to defend Walcott quite alot on here too, his performances this season have been nothing short of shocking. I've never seen such anonymous lethargic uninterested football. I don't what has happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I've been consistent in saying Ramsey is a fraud since the start of 14/15, the reality is we should have brought Cesc back when we had the chance and deployed him in central midfield.
    Nah man, I'd just say your style has changed a little which has meant he's not hit 13/14 heights for you (but if you look at Wales performances, he has quite consistently so it's not just a phase). I'd say in 13/14, you played a more possession based style of play, and Giroud provided a focal point with Ramsey excelling make runs from deep in behind with Giroud occupying defenders. Nowadays I'd say you transition a lot quicker with the likes of Sanchez and Walcott, which means that those runs from deep are nullified. His distribution isn't bad and I've seen him play a lot more positively than others in your team (i.e he's always looking for a pass forward). With Walcott upfront though his style of play isn't that suited. He's played at number 10 quite well for you at times as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even if, by some miracle, we won the league this year, Wenger should still leave. If we were to win it it would be in spite of him and not because of him. Our performances and points tally have deteriorated since 2013/14, where apparently the financial stranglehold had come off and we were about to dominate English football. Wenger is inept in the transfer market, his tactics are non-existent and he manages to make genuine quality players heavily underperform. I'm not even going to get into his European record or the numerous hammerings we've had off other top teams. We have got worse, not better, and the only reason we may win the league is because the other top clubs have got even more worse than us (and have all changed the manager who took them down there). At no other club would Wengers failures be tolerated. If we are unfortunate enough to go into next season under Wenger, City and Chelsea both having new managers mean that we will be 1000 miles away from the title. If Klopp stamps his mark on Liverpool over the summer we may even struggle to make top 4. Wenger please just f*ck off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Cant wait to be on Upper Street in May singing "Arsene Wenger's magic hat" tbh

If we smash Chelsea in the cup final the season will still be a success tbh, assuming the yids dont in the league of course. Cant have that
    That's some strong **** you're on you deluded little addict

ReputationRep:
    If we do somehow win the league this season, then it will be the most embarrassing win in premier league history. The decline of quality in the premier league makes me sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Cant wait to be on Upper Street in May singing "Arsene Wenger's magic hat" tbh

If we smash Chelsea in the cup final the season will still be a success tbh, assuming the yids dont in the league of course. Cant have that
    Lol hope your not serious. If this happens and we win the league/double I'll buy you a pint at the Community Shield / first home game of next season.

ReputationRep:
    You know what would make a premier league win even more convincing? The fact that we manage it despite an apparent conspiracy against us by the refs. But no, it seems Wenger has to cry over every decision that goes against his team; our players therefore do the same in-game not seeming to care that the ref has waved play on and therefore we concede so easily because we stop playing the game for just the 20 or so seconds between the foul and their goal.
    And with Wenger's petulant behaviour carrying over to his post match interviews and press conferences, what incentive do his players have to "improve"?

ReputationRep:
    Fa Cup lol the Wenger fanboys are reaching as usual

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fan tv has me crying everytime! So ****ing funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    This is actually amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Windies)
    This is actually noncey
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    Let's reminisce the good old days.

http://youtu.be/28S8kFG7hBM

If we could score a goal like 1:50 this Saturday...

ReputationRep:
    It's now a case of "when is it gonna end"

ReputationRep:
    Any news on Cech with the hamstring?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: we bottled a 1-0 lead to relegation fighting sheep ****ers..

..who made I think 6 changes to their side?

We're so **** at times it's unreal :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At least our German twins have the experience of fighting relegation, as well as being out of Europe for even one season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Any news on Cech with the hamstring?
    Wenger hasn't said how long he's out for yet, but bloody hell, the scenes when Barca beat us 10-0 if Ospina is in goal..

ReputationRep:
    Ospina for at least our next seven games, it's been confirmed. 2010-11 shitstorm incoming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Ospina for at least our next seven games, it's been confirmed. 2010-11 shitstorm incoming.
    :afraid:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.