Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The only way to join the club is fake having cancer, burning your own apartment down and having brad pitt as your imaginary friend. Meet me IRL if you want to apply and 'I anticipate that this process should take approximately 2 weeks'.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    The only way to join the club is to fake having cancer, burning your own apartment down and having brad pitt as your imaginary friend. Meet me IRL if you want to apply and 'I anticipate that this process should take approximately 2 weeks'.:cool:
    So confused guys....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracelich)
    So confused guys....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    great film, i know.

ReputationRep:
    All I've got to say for now is how in the world did this forum go astray from LSE to fight club lol

ReputationRep:
    My friend got rejected for Law about 20 minutes ago. LSE are starting early this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatsby123)
    My friend got rejected for Law about 20 minutes ago. LSE are starting early this week
    Woah, that was unexpected. Sorry for your friend, wish him best of luck with his other choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Unknown)
    All I've got to say for now is how in the world did this forum go astray from LSE to fight club lol
    The first rule of LSE is: you do not talk about LSE. The second rule of LSE is: you DO NOT talk about LSE!

ReputationRep:
    I hope you will receive an offer without needing to sit the test, it's so stressful! I'm an Italian Law applicant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenia_)
    I hope you will receive an offer without needing to sit the test, it's so stressful! I'm an Italian Law applicant
    Thank you! Bear in mind that the UGAA is an addition to the rest of your qualifications and after taking it they will be considered as a whole along with the UGAA .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    The first rule of LSE is: you do not talk about LSE. The second rule of LSE is: you DO NOT talk about LSE!

You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your university offer or rejection...

ReputationRep:
    is it normal that UCAS updated with my rejection on friday but I haven't received an email from LSE itself yet?

ReputationRep:
    Any updates people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Unknown)
    Any updates people?
    I don't expect much until Thursday/Friday but considering that there was a rejection on Monday, it's possible that we might even hear something on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe_ccjy)
    So sorry to hear about this..dont worry im sure you have other offers(: I am really confused about this whole lse procedure now. I mean they shouldnt give such a promising email about you being the strongest applicant and then reject you idk, it hurts more than just a rejection. I applied lse econs too, kinda just waiting for my rejection letter i guess
    any news?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied to do actuarial science at lse for 2014 and have had the "your application was strong enough to be considered further" email about 8 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone had heard anything further since receiving this. I'm getting pretty nervous now because I've seen quite a few people with offers for other courses from lse but I don't know anyone else applying for the same course as me.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for the same course, what are your predicted / as levels? I applied on the 5th of November been waiting since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheActuary)
    I've applied for the same course, what are your predicted / as levels? I applied on the 5th of November been waiting since.
    My predicted grades are A*A*A and my AS levels are AAAA, what are yours? I applied on the 3rd of December and I've had a few emails off them up to now.

ReputationRep:
    As levels AAAAB - maths fm bio chem and B in physics
    Predicted a* a* a* a

Yeah I've had the 2 week and 7 week email and the Christmas email. Tomorrow will be 12 weeks since they've had my application , they are well over their deadlines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheActuary)
    As levels AAAAB - maths fm bio chem and B in physics
    Predicted a* a* a* a

Yeah I've had the 2 week and 7 week email and the Christmas email. Tomorrow will be 12 weeks since they've had my application , they are well over their deadlines.
    Wow impressive, it will be the end of the 7 weeks for me on Friday and I'm really nervous now. Where else have you applied for? Have you heard off everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Don't get excited on the day, chances are youl hear nothing. I applied Warwick , Manchester and birmingham , I have offers from Manchester and birmingham. What about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.