Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You speak Spanish bruv? What else did he say? cheers
    I can't speak Spanish, I got the info off here https://twitter.com/LBCeleste

Sky Sports reporting it now-http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-Chelsea-links

ReputationRep:
    Rofl suarez and all the loserpool fans defending the guy he's a tosspot and a half for this transfer saga

ReputationRep:

I have genuinely never seen a nicer kit from any club. Beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Rofl suarez and all the loserpool fans defending the guy he's a tosspot and a half for this transfer saga
    He's been worming his way out of Liverpool since the end of the season showing a total lack of respect for Liverpool. The fact that Liverpool have taken his **** for so long shows how much they've declined from the top of European and English football. Suarez is a complete and total rat, he'd fit right in at Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Looks ballin'! But they've ruined it with the socks though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nosaer)
    Looks ballin'! But they've ruined it with the socks though
    Really? I think they look unbelievable tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna agree there socks are atrocious but the rest is nice :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Almost like Brazil's kit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Suarez is a complete and total rat, he'd fit right in at Chelsea.
    Too bad he's hated by us too :lol: at least nobody likes suarez now

ReputationRep:
    Very tasty kit indeed. Love the socks.

They look like right plums in that photo, though. :laugh:

ReputationRep:

That British core.

PR twist galore.

I hope the club don't go on about it too much. It's fast approaching the ad nauseam threshold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    We do need a stiker don't we ? Doubt that Gervinho could finish that off
    A striker is a must but if its not Higuain I don't know who Arsenal will go for. Jovetic could be an option he was linked with a move to Arsenal at the beginning of the transfer window but don't know what happened. Benteke could be another. Although apparently they've made a bid for Suarez which I just can't see happening for various reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Nice shirt the prices are scandalous though can't believe people actually buy them at 60 quid a pop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Nice shirt the prices are scandalous though can't believe people actually buy them at 60 quid a pop
    It's only that much if you want it personalised.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Sky sports news are flipping biased, they only talk about Arsenal when 'bad news' comes through like "No arsenal bid for higuain" or "Arsenal target Higuain NOT close to joining and still in madrid" when Higuain's father was saying that we were at an "advanced stage" they never reported that or whenever we were "close" to signing him they never uttered a word about that. Idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    It's only that much if you want it personalised.
    And how much without a name 50 quid ? You could get a game and a half for that. People moan about ticket prices then queue up to buy replica shirts its outrageous and when do you even wear them ? Maybe jogging or gym or 5 a side but 50 quid for that is mental

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    And how much without a name 50 quid ? You could get a game and a half for that. People moan about ticket prices then queue up to buy replica shirts its outrageous and when do you even wear them ? Maybe jogging or gym or 5 a side but 50 quid for that is mental
    Not to mention how quickly the shirts change. But the reason why clubs do this is because they know that there is enough mug fans who will buy them. Why would they stop if it makes them money?

ReputationRep:

What will our 3rd kit be? Surely it won't be the yellow/red combination again

ReputationRep:
    3rd kit should always be navy.

ReputationRep:
    Decided to go on the online arsenal shop and the arsenal font on the away shirt looks....

Name:  a.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  137.2 KB

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.