The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: I'd say that...

Evil is supposedly the opposite of good. It is subjective and cannot be defined, evil is often associated with suffering and hardship. What is evil to one, may not be evil to another, but the general consensus is that something is evil when it is bad and wrong. As a result we cannot deem certain actions to be evil, but can say what an evil action may involve.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Original post by BuddingAchiever
Not that I'm complaining haha I have lots of time to prepare but this is how edexcel, ocr and AQA like to timetable their subjects -_- i've already done 14 exams so obviously I don't have long to go.... but i'd rather do it tomorrow !!

Oooh, sorry. I read it as if you hadn't had a single exam yet. My bad.

Good luck!
hdkkdv hate life atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :lol:

Posted from TSR app
What's the difference between A-level maths and and additional maths (FSMQ OCR) ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man, **** Walder Frey (I advise anyone who doesn't understand this to watch Game of Thrones/read ASOFAI immediately :colonhash:).
Reply 5226
Original post by Olympiad
How is your posts per day 40?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that a lot or a little?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Is that a lot or a little?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot! Mine is 4.09

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5228
A lot! Mine is 4.09

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool i rarely post on here now though! :/ maybe because im still relatively new..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Loool i rarely post on here now though! :/ maybe because im still relatively new..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh but how do you have the time to post so much?

Probably because my account is old and I didn't use it for the first year or so so my post count then will be 0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5230
Yeh but how do you have the time to post so much?

Probably because my account is old and I didn't use it for the first year or so so my post count then will be 0

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant multi quote on phone and when i first joined i was off twitter and Facebook and everything... Now im back on... :frown: haha
You post more than me now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
I cant multi quote on phone and when i first joined i was off twitter and Facebook and everything... Now im back on... :frown: haha
You post more than me now

Posted from TSR Mobile

loll ahh,

I just copy paste on my phone it's easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
quasi-Lannister :unimpressed: :tongue:
Good luck guys! I've thrown anything RE related in the bin :colone:

I haven't had to tidy my hair in ages... And no it's :zomg: :eek:

Wavy as hell...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by BuddingAchiever
What's the difference between A-level maths and and additional maths (FSMQ OCR) ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Admaths is a free standing qualification, it's meant for people who find GCSE maths a bit easy and need a bit more of a challenge. It contains parts of C1 and C2 in A level maths.

Burn it! :wink: :mob:
Lucky!
Can't talk about Geography,

English was alright - needed more time! I did finish though but would have been better with more time, also there was a bird making so much noise and a forum of kids screaming and the teachers didn't stop them fml.
I even forgot to write a header in the article :eek:
Did you do it? How did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i'd say it was alright, I finished everything apart from question four, AGAIN! :angry: The exam went right through our break time and all the windows were open so we could hear all this screaming as the higher tier did it in a double classroom. I could also hear the teachers outside going 'Sssh! Sssh! There's an exam going on!' when actually they were making more noise than the kids :rolleyes: Yeah I remembered a header, but it was really dumb and spur of the moment. Don't worry, I don't think it's very significant
(edited 10 years ago)
GCSE's go so fast

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSE's go so fast

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep, these last two years have been ridiculous.

I haven't had to tidy my hair in ages... And no it's :zomg: :eek:

Wavy as hell...

Apparently my RE teacher found out that people were planning on throwing everything away so she asked them to give her their notes to use for future classes LOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest