-x-Squiffy -x-
and it has comfier sofas =p
and a dishwasher!
yaaaay

There's a dishwasher?!
WOW!
That's like the best news ever!

Except, more IMPORTANT NEWS!!!
Simon found yesterday that he's been chosen as captain of the hockey sixes for next year.
:party:
So yay for him :biggrin:
:king1: :congrats:
Reply 5222
On that note chris, Me n Ria are going to stick all our cutlery into a little tray and keep it on the side somewhere instead of keeping ours all separate and fiddling around. And probably the plates and stuff too. And bulk buying milk/bread etc etc if you want too toooooo. Oh and Ria LIKES washing things :biggrin: I said I'd dry and put away because I don't mind that. Oh and I can cook (sometimes). Wez going to make meals together. HOW EXCITING :eek:
I don't know what that means but Yaaaaay for Simon!!!

And we do Karen, no more scummy dishes =p
Reply 5224
Dishes are not scummy. People are scummy :p:

Mmmmm pasta bake. I've never had a dishwasher in my life, i'd probably break it :eek: I've only ever used the commercial ones in restaurant which like, you don't have to put anything in (it's all hooked up to bottles and stuff) and it does them in 3 minutes.

Although - don't every put washing up liquid into a commercial dishwasher. You get a foam explosion.
I just wash up whilst I cook! It's not much effort really!

yah yah well anyone is welcome to use any of my stuff so long as it is washed and returned!
Reply 5226
Same same same. My plates are all colourifull. and pretty.

I do my washing up every other day or so, so it's a little scummy. But not too much. I'm too scared I'll burn myself to wash up straight away :eek: And I normally HAVE to watch something like hollyoaks or friends..mm..:biggrin:
Simon likes colourful plates! :p:

Karen and Laura I am coming round to yuor house to use alllllllll the space in the dishwasher for my manky cooking parafanalia :biggrin:
My plates are white and round.
i have square plates and bowls! i love mine. you're all welcome to come to nottingham to use them :p:
Reply 5230
Can we get some square plates? Or triangle ones? THEY LOOK SO COOL! :cool:
i got my plates really cheaply in m&s! they do their 3 for 2 offers etcc in summer before uni. loves it :p:

the only thing with square plates is that they make it so easy for stuff to slide off :p: so i have to be extra careful!
I have an orange and a yellow plastic plate :biggrin:

Im not trusted with crockery yet :p:
Reply 5233
I like this article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6618749.stm
It says this about blushing:
Instead of feeling awkward about being easily embarrassed, Professor Crozier says it's a sign of greater emotional intelligence.
A prerequisite for embarrassment is to be able to feel how others feel - you have to be empathetic, intelligent to the social situation," he says.

So I must just have really good emotional intellignece :redface: :p:
i never blush :frown:
I like this article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6618749.stm
It says this about blushing:
Instead of feeling awkward about being easily embarrassed, Professor Crozier says it's a sign of greater emotional intelligence.
A prerequisite for embarrassment is to be able to feel how others feel - you have to be empathetic, intelligent to the social situation," he says.

So I must just have really good emotional intellignece

Just not actual intelligence then :p:
.jen.
i never blush :frown:

Yes you do :s-smilie:
Reply 5237
:hmmm:

Imma gonna pour your beer down the sink now.
:bawling:

Ill pour it on your ball gown tomorrow if you do :p:

Yay a ball, karen will look all purty in her dress :date:

:fight: :boxing:

:aetsch:
when do i blush chris?

i want a ball and to get dressed up all nicely :frown: thanks a lot christopher! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending