Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moore39)
    Anyone still waiting on Eversheds?

Yes! I called graduate recruitment and the answering machine said the main recruiter was out of office until April 10th. Hope we hear before then though

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, anyone got a place on the Winckworth Sherwood scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Cooley judgement day...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from BLP post-AC? (Been 2 weeks now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GK123)
    Anyone heard from BLP post-AC? (Been 2 weeks now)
    The last AC was on the 2nd so should expect to hear back this week some time

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Michelmores? It's been a while and I haven't heard anything either way!
    Telephone interview with Wansbroughs today, so fingers crossed for that!
    Application submitted for Ashfords today..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountryBumpkin14)
    Anyone heard back from Michelmores? It's been a while and I haven't heard anything either way!
    Telephone interview with Wansbroughs today, so fingers crossed for that!
    Application submitted for Ashfords today..
    Did you apply for the vac scheme for michelmores? I applied for bristol TC and had my AC/interview on 27th March- hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    I have one on the 16th in london when is yours?
    One in Manchester then too! Good luck! I have no idea what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Did you apply for the vac scheme for michelmores? I applied for bristol TC and had my AC/interview on 27th March- hope this helps!
    Thanks! Was that for the 16 or 17 TC?

I applied for the vac scheme and 17 TC

Looks like it's a PFO for me then!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview with Arnold & Porter? Or have any ideas of what type of questions they ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountryBumpkin14)
    Thanks! Was that for the 16 or 17 TC?

I applied for the vac scheme and 17 TC

Looks like it's a PFO for me then!
    Mine was for 2016 so I bet they have not replied yet to 2017 so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    One in Manchester then too! Good luck! I have no idea what to expect!
    Is yours on the same date? Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Cooley anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    News from Weightmans or Shoosmiths anyone?
    yes I got an email on 27/3 saying they have progressed me to the second stage (online assessments). however they sent another email saying they are having issues with their assessment provider so I am still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student652)
    Cooley anyone?
    First to hear from Cooley gets a prize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpososanya)
    yes I got an email on 27/3 saying they have progressed me to the second stage (online assessments). however they sent another email saying they are having issues with their assessment provider so I am still waiting

Yet to hear from Shoosmiths, but obviously their e-mail says will hear by Friday (10/4/15)...

ReputationRep:
    Me too, wonder if they will stick with the assessment or narrow down on applications like they did last year. Still waiting on Shoosmiths too, hopefully should hear back in the next couple of days.

(Original post by dpososanya)

ReputationRep:
    I don't suppose anyone has any Hill D news? I just want all this to be over now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbythetinker)
    I don't suppose anyone has any Hill D news? I just want all this to be over now!
    I still haven't heard anything. Keep meaning to email them for an update but I'm almost past caring at this point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbythetinker)
    Was starting to wonder if they were doing silent rejections!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.