Thats positive then!
    Aw i just want the best for you.
    But ill leave now. I need sleep!
    Goodnight! :hugs:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :console: life gets better, that's a promise <3
    Thanks babe :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Anxious and worried that student finance aren't gonna process my application in time and I am going lose my place with the Open University

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending

ReputationRep:
    Like sighing endlessly. I never change sometimes and fall into the same pitfalls.

ReputationRep:
    So many feelings.

I'm worried about my doctors appointment tomorrow, I am also worried about what she will say about my chest because the left side has been hurting (well not hurting but feeling weird) for the past 2/3 days now and it hurts to take a deep breath (and my lungs feel mucus filled), this has been going on for months now, it comes and goes...

I am excited to read my book

I am sad that I can't find my phone

I am shocked at how long my hair has gotten and I'm hesitant to book a hair dressers appointment but at the same time I feel like I look like a scary witch (I don't know if I like that or not ).

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    So many feelings.

I'm worried about my doctors appointment tomorrow, I am also worried about what she will say about my chest because the left side has been hurting (well not hurting but feeling weird) for the past 2/3 days now and it hurts to take a deep breath (and my lungs feel mucus filled), this has been going on for months now, it comes and goes...

I am excited to read my book

I am sad that I can't find my phone

I am shocked at how long my hair has gotten and I'm hesitant to book a hair dressers appointment but at the same time I feel like I look like a scary witch (I don't know if I like that or not ).
    :lovehug: you could never look like a scary witch if you tried :slap: and goodluck lovely <3

--------------
    Just casually chillin' with the myriad of moths inhabiting my room :couchpotato: psh who needs friends :cool:
    throat and face is swollen so that is nice however im quite content for now :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    :lovehug: you could never look like a scary witch if you tried :slap: and goodluck lovely <3

--------------
    Just casually chillin' with the myriad of moths inhabiting my room :couchpotato: psh who needs friends :cool:
    throat and face is swollen so that is nice however im quite content for now :cookie:
    Thank you, I am quite frightened

and aw thx but it's okay because I could have my own candy house in a forest

well until Hansel and Gretel come along and push me into an oven...
    Spoiler:
    Show

people love teasing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    z!!!:hugs:I haven't seen you for ages! I've really missed speaking to you!
    Anyway, I can relate to that. Try to keep your head up because that should help you to make the best of the life you have
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh sorry I hate the mobile app/ site so I've rarely used TSR since my laptop broke!
    I missed you tooooooo I heard TSR died for the holidays :lol: im sure it'll be live in september, kids procrastinate early these days xP

Mhmmmm thank you i'll try! <3

ReputationRep:
    3 years ago. But i still cry and get sad over what happened. Every now and then it hits me. And when it does, no one can stop it from hurting and me from crying. In desperation, i end up smiling and saying 'i am fine now' when i am acc breaking inside. I used to never know it was possible to miss someone so terribly, but now i know it so well. People keep saying to move on, but it never works, never. It acc hurts even more when u have decided to and then suddenly it hits you again...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People make me sick sometimes. Oh, humanity. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Happy. Isn't that rareeee. :lol:

(Original post by mediaya)
    Lol alright :lol:

Lol dont say sorry to me ever again, i dont mind anything :nah: :hugs:
    Its like that everyday tbh, btw, by early i mean like 9 am lol..... Not that early is it?

Lol, being clever isnt a blessing, u work hard tk become clever lol, well thats what i think
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    9am is early for me loool

Hmmm well put it this way, there's a couple of things that prevent me to perform my utmost best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Happy. Isn't that rareeee. :lol:

9am is early for me loool

Hmmm well put it this way, there's a couple of things that prevent me to perform my utmost best.
    True happiness is becoming rare
    :console:

Ah ok

Oh alright
    Spoiler:
    Show
    am so curious sorry, like wha? U dont have to answer tho

How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sleeping time i guess :erm:

ReputationRep:
    First night of NCS and my insomnia is literally doing my head in. Have to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for the 10-mile hike. Pretty ecstatic that I've finally found Wifi though. :mmm: Just want to talk to someoneeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    First night of NCS and my insomnia is literally doing my head in. Have to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for the 10-mile hike. Pretty ecstatic that I've finally found Wifi though. :mmm: Just want to talk to someoneeeeeeee
    Hello!
    Awww :hugs:, that must be annoying yh but tru to sleep a bit lol
    I hope u enjoy ur ncs lol
    Am here u wanna talk, feeling pretty down tbh so i wanna talk too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Omg hope you're having fun! :eek2: (Well, it has barely started yet - but your first day... :ashamed:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    True happiness is becoming rare
    :console:

Ah ok

Oh alright
    Spoiler:
    Show
    am so curious sorry, like wha? U dont have to answer tho

How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sadly yeah.

I'm good. How about yourself?

That's a bit personal, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Sadly yeah.

I'm good. How about yourself?

That's a bit personal, sorry.
    down but yh

Oh its alright, am sorry for being annoying if i was

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.