Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    People stop correcting me :teehee: I will visit Leadworth and check if there are really any ducks in this duck pond ffs
    Leadworth is fictional :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Leadworth is fictional :teehee:
    I didn't say I would visit it in real life did I! And I did warn you about correcting me :fuhrer:

I swear! One of these days... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to get the Dreamlord to take you there? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Damnit, I'm too slow. But yes, Leadworth is fictional :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I wish :gah: I'm just going to get someone to knock me out with a cricket bat, hopefully Karen :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Damnit, I'm too slow. But yes, Leadworth is fictional :mmm:
    Don't you start as well! Bloody wuman keeping 'the man' down

ReputationRep:
    Don't you start as well! Bloody wuman keeping 'the man' down
    well when you're wrong there is a duty to correct you.
    Otherwise you would try and get there, and end up hopelessly lost. :yep:

While the discussion about dullworth is utterly fascination, does anyone have any more theories or spoilers. I'd rather know now than wait till the end of the series.

Also, episode finale titles have been announced. I'm not sure if these should be in a spoiler or not, but:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The first episode is called 'The Pandorica Opens' and the second 'The Big Bang'.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...-revealed.html

ReputationRep:
    The second title suggests that things are being unwritten to the very beginning :awesome:

Yeah that's what I thought, but the first title is very interesting considering what River and Prisoner Zero said.

All in all, it's looking good. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    We still have to fit in the Cybermen somewhere too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    We still have to fit in the Cybermen somewhere too.
    And Rose, don't forget Rose :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I wish we could...

ReputationRep:
    And some sort of ship so he can say "allon-sy!"

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    My theory, entirely plausible.
    Spoiler:
    Show

The Doctor is slowly being unwritten?

A post I made on another forum :sigh:

On another note, you guys probably talked about this already but reason why there aren't any ducks in a duck pond. Ducks were erased causing everyone to forget why there weren't any ducks in a duck pond and all they were left with was the name "Duck pond"

Lastly, "Duck, Pond!" could be a warning of some sort.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If it's true then it would be interesting to see what or who is causing him to be unwritten. But I can see it linking in with him trying to get her to remember what he had told her when she was 7.

That's a very plausible and interesting theory. Although if the docks were erased, wouldn't people forget about ducsk entirely? So how come Amy knew that it used to be a duck pond?

And what it said in the Radio Times piece.
    I haven't seen the Radio Times piece. What was said in it?

Which is exactly why the Doctor was confused! How do you know that it is a duck pond if there are no ducks?

Radio times piece. Summary written by Steven Moffat.

Spoiler:
    Show
    A message on the oldest cliff-face in the universe, a puzzle box opening from the inside and a love that lasts thousands of years… The fates are drawing close around the Tardis - is this the day the Doctor falls?

"There was a goblin. Or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it - one day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world"

I think it's

Spoiler:
    Show
    Omega

:teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well I've just looked around and it would appear you're not the only one that thinks it's the Omega. Although I hadn't heard of him until now but from the brief read on wikipedia, it seems quite plausible. Have you seen this yet?
    http://doctorwhospoilers.ueuo.com/ep12ep13.html

I wonder what the love that lasts thousands of years is. It could well be Rory and Amy because the events of episode 12 and 13 apparently take place after 1984 years and they are both present, but it'll be interesting to see.

Spoiler:
    Show

:beard: interesting site. I've heard most of those "spoilers" already :p: but I didn't know it was set 1,984 years later :shock: interesting :beard:

I agree with you (that it will be about Rory and Amy). As for the screwdriver, The Doctor was seen giving River Song a diary and the future screwdriver - presumably to come full circle with the story that took place in "Silence in the Library" (?). Which may mean that the River Song story will be wrapped up this series.

I wonder if she will shoot the Doctor in the finale. Matt Smith has signed on, for definite, for a 6th series. :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Then I take you are aware that Rory 'dies' on Saturday?

I don't think that the River Song story will be wrapped up this series because that'll mean she's only appeared in 4 episodes of this series which doesn't seem enough imo. Although she dies in Silence of the library, she can always easily be brought back, plus I actually quite like her, so here's hoping.

Why would she shoot the Doctor?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:beard: interesting site. I've heard most of those "spoilers" already :p: but I didn't know it was set 1,984 years later :shock: interesting :beard:

I agree with you (that it will be about Rory and Amy). As for the screwdriver, The Doctor was seen giving River Song a diary and the future screwdriver - presumably to come full circle with the story that took place in "Silence in the Library" (?). Which may mean that the River Song story will be wrapped up this series.

I wonder if she will shoot the Doctor in the finale. Matt Smith has signed on, for definite, for a 6th series. :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope that the River Song story isn't wrapped up, I reckon if he's giving her those things then it just means this will be the first time she meets him.

and sc, that's what everyone thinks is what she got sent to jail for. I'm hoping it's not though, 'cause that seems far too obvious to me.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Interesting, of course, the meetings would seem to indicate that they will meet an earlier version of River Song - but then why didn't Professor River Song have a future screwdriver during the Weeping Angels episodes (?!)

Who else could she kill? Jack, possibly? Or ... Rory?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    taken off her when she got sent to jail? Might be given back when she's released. And she might not kill anyone yet. They could leave that for another time. Rory is definitely a possibility though :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've heard about that but really? Would Amy really go off and meet Van Gogh and be all happy if he was dead? My guess is he'll tell the Doctor he wants a break or he doesn't want any more adventures. :dontknow:

Yeah, I suppose and the implication is that she meets future incarnations of the Doctor.

Something she has to do to save the universe? :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No he definitely dies/falls through the crack because someone posted on a different forum about a scene with the doctor looking mournfully at the engagement ring, plus there are also reports that he is not in any of the episodes until the finale which could mean that he doesn't die but I'm pretty sure that he dies/falls through Amy's crack. :mmm:

Anyway, I don't really see how Amy can just easily move on, but I'm guessing that she asks to go back or something because the episode with James Corden, episode 11 (I think) looks like it could be an Amylite episode as she isn't in any of the pics. So realistically she only needs to go through episode 10 and then decide she doesn't want to do this without Rory. Although I thought that Van Gogh was also tied into the finale?

Yes because she comments about kissing him when he's older and something else that suggests it's not all sorted until there's an older incarnation of the doctor, but I can't see Matt Smith doing only one or even two series which might mean that the whole River thing is not sorted for a very long while. Argh.

I think I read somewhere (again) that she thinks she has killed the person she has supposedly killed but she hasn't, so it's only a way for him to escape which would make sense because the doctor wouldn't die but that doesn't really explain why everyone thinks she killed him. Surely he would go back to try to get her released rathern than have her punished for something she didn't do.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.