Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Boo, BBC is back (sort of) and yeah I agree, would much rather they just stream the entire CBS coverage bar adverts, I do like Mike Carlson, but other than that I'd rather see the proper American coverage rather than Mark Chapman.

ReputationRep:
    So the floodlights need to warm up... have they ever heard of LEDs?

ReputationRep:
    I was watching a CBS live stream up until half-time, only turning onto bbc for the second-half. CBS' coverage is much better. Although we do get "Superbowl memories" instead of ads. We'll know the score of every superbowl for the last 20 years by the time this is over.

John Harbaugh looks pissed

ReputationRep:
    Respect the Voodoo, respect the religion!

ReputationRep:
    Something about a blown transformer or something like that. Pretty awkward. Baltimore were running away with it, literally considering that pretty amazing start to the second half.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    did they turn the power back on yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    did they turn the power back on yet?
    Yep and play is back on.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the blackout has affected both teams plays. Guess it's just ate up some more time as the Ravens move closer.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing game. Looks like my prediction will come right
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    how many people outside of America are staying up late watching the game?the Forty Niners just scored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    how many people outside of America are staying up late watching the game?the Forty Niners just scored
    I am but I really shouldn't be, I need to be up at 6:30am for work. I guess I'll just sleep on the way to work and drink **** loads of coffee during the day.

Edit: The 49's just scored again. Before half time my brother said SF were good at come backs but I said "no it's too much to come back from." Guess he was right.

Now we have a game, it is no longer a walk over for the Ravens

I cannot wait for 4th quarter as it will be one hell of an interesting quarter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I am but I really shouldn't be, I need to be up at 6:30am for work. I guess I'll just sleep on the way to work and drink **** loads of coffee during the day.
    I'm in exactly the same boat, problem is if I sleep on the train i'll almost certainly miss my stop.

Nearly went to bed during the blackout, glad I didn't, Niners have the momentum now

ReputationRep:
    The game has totally swung since the blackout. Which is good for entertainment's sake, we've finally got a game on our hands

ReputationRep:
    If the 49ers hadn't scored those touch downs I would be going to bed now, have to stay up now!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know Rafa Benitez managed Baltimore on the side :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Ravens CHOKING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tokyoround)
    I'm in exactly the same boat, problem is if I sleep on the train i'll almost certainly miss my stop.

Nearly went to bed during the blackout, glad I didn't, Niners have the momentum now
    Just as I read that the niners won a fumble again. What is going on with the Ravens?

Edit: 28-23 now. This is going to be incredibly close.

ReputationRep:
    Ravens looking so insecure, 49ers gaining confidence. This is such a sick SB

ReputationRep:
    What a tackle..Pierce could've been killed!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.