Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, Rosicky and Chamakh decided to do something for once.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I like Rosicky. Great for Chamakh, we need his confidence high going into the next few games.

ReputationRep:
    Chamakh with a Rosicky assist. Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    missed the goal by the ****ty stream... can someone describe pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    I think Rosicky should be given some slack. He has definitely lost some of his magic (potential?) but he still has heart, one of the few playing tonight.
    Not really, in recent games I've seen him play he has offered nothing and not even been closing down like he used to. In the final on Sunday while Wilshere was running everywhere, closing down, I saw Rosicky on several occassions just standing there watching with his hands on his hips when he should've been putting pressure on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psychotic546)
    Irish/English CM.
    I'm one of them too. They're good.

ReputationRep:
    So far Orient have been passing their way out of defence instead of boot it up. That is a nice chance for us at the emirates especially

ReputationRep:
    Henderson is playing well so far. :yy:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn squlliachi (sp?) is playing...

ReputationRep:
    WHAT A GOALL!

bendtnerrr!!!! u beauty!

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!! Big goal and I must say Diaby has been playing excellent, dictating the mid-field area by himself.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, great header from Nick.

ReputationRep:
    2-0. Was just thinking why don't we put it in the box when we've got two big players in there, and then it happened :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That'll be 2-0 then.

Strange how we aren't playing well but looking like we could score for fun tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner Dry game. Denilson messing about. Commentator is absolutely rubbish as well, how the hell is he "embarrassed" to score that? ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Strange how we aren't playing well but looking like we could score for fun tonight.
    That'll be the league one opposition.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least Nick has found a team to bully finally.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes Diaby looks unplayable, why can't he just be more consistent. That central attacking midfield role really suits him though, hopefully Wenger plays him there this weekend against Sunderland rather than going for someone like Nasri or Rosicky.

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas just had a yawn watching this half, I don't think it's been that bad :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.