Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    Its half 8 and I'm already tired. I'm volunteering at summer camp and the teenagers are all still running around and I'm lying on my bed trying to not fall asleep. I can't even lock my door to nap because we don't have room keys. Gah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Hope you get some proper rest soon.

(Original post by PonchoKid)
    Bad poncho. Stupid poncho.
    :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console: You ok?

(Original post by Sultana)
    My friend said to say that sounds like a lovely idea if you really mean it, and lots more practical than him coming all the way from Australia to come with me. But then he thinks its a good idea to stay alive and thinks plans to go will keep me alive. He doesnt really understand that being alive isn't bearable. I wish I could talk to someone who does. I dunno. I want to go, but only so I can then be not alive afterwards so I'm not sure I have the healthiest of reasons, but it would definitely be better to go first cos then it will all fit and be right.

Also I'd like to point out you can buy a whole pack with hundreds of sultanas at any supermarket so don't worry about that. They're way tastier than human sultana as well.
    Sure I mean it. I want to meet you anyway, and it's not like it'd be at all out of my way. I probably won't be heading up that way until late August/early Septemberish, but I'll definitely let you know. :hugs: Or if you start making plans then tell me and I'll see if I can make it. However I shall expect you to remain alive for a further 20 odd years to show your gratitude!

I shall reserve judgement on that until I've taken a bite out of the real Sultana. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Hope you get some proper rest soon.

:console: You ok?

Sure I mean it. I want to meet you anyway, and it's not like it'd be at all out of my way. I probably won't be heading up that way until late August/early Septemberish, but I'll definitely let you know. :hugs: Or if you start making plans then tell me and I'll see if I can make it. However I shall expect you to remain alive for a further 20 odd years to show your gratitude!

I shall reserve judgement on that until I've taken a bite out of the real Sultana. :cookie:
    Nope fallen apart

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope fallen apart

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Well wait a second and I'll fetch some glue to piece you back together again.

You want to talk about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Well wait a second and I'll fetch some glue to piece you back together again.

You want to talk about it?
    Its all filled with rule breaking cant even go wake rory up :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When will i learn to say no?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by zonkfrog)
    Sorry bit of a moan:

I know facebook friends are not friends. I know I actually have no friends but the last people heard from me I was bound for A&E on friday night and not a single people has checked I'm ok despite not being online etc. I hate that people just don't care. I swing from "whatever, they just don't think cause you're not part of their life" to getting horridly upset cause I just don't understand why noone cares cause I used to be their friend.

I really think I must be set up differently form others. I care that people are ok. I am interested in what others are doing. But noone is ever interested in me. One minute someone is acting like my best friend and then they disappear :/. Its really bad right now cause I was in a relationship with someone who was head over heels in love with me, wanted to marry me and then once I had changed everything in my life for him. He changed his mind. He got over me. I just don't understand how people can change so suddenly.

I just get so confused how people work, it makes me doubt everything
    I'm really sorry you've been having this problem with people too. I'd really hoped that it was just me because that's bad enough as it is.

To put it bluntly and concisely, people are generally absolute ****wits. That means the problem is with THEM, NOT with you :hugs:

(Original post by Sultana)
    Yeah it was a bit weird really. I think cos he didn't once say something like you will get better or you can get through it which was nice and refreshing cos it just feels like people aren't listening/understanding at all when they say that. He said I should go back cos sometimes people find religion helpful when they've lost someone/when having rough time.
    I personally find religion extremely helpful. It's not for everyone though and you do have to be careful that people don't take advantage of your vulnerability in order to get you to join their church or whatever. This priest does sound like he could be the real deal though, so it could be worth considering

My priest makes fun of me, which is quite refreshing

Sorry you're not so good, but hope your trip helps. Mind you watch out for them scary Northerners though! :afraid:
    Thanks hun. I don't think people would believe me if I told them what was going on my end.

The North is well scary. People act so differently. Like my uncle just left his main front door open whilst chatting to us in the sitting room. Admittedly, the sitting room is the first room you'd stumble into if you were a burglar or something but I was like HOLY ****, CLOSE YOUR FRONT DOOR, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??!?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    The North is well scary. People act so differently. Like my uncle just left his main front door open whilst chatting to us in the sitting room. Admittedly, the sitting room is the first room you'd stumble into if you were a burglar or something but I was like HOLY ****, CLOSE YOUR FRONT DOOR, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??!?! :p:
    We used to leave our door wide open and pop to the shop down the road :ninja:

And our garage door is often left open with no one in there, except a rally car. Don't think anything of it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    We used to leave our door wide open and pop to the shop down the road :ninja:

And our garage door is often left open with no one in there, except a rally car. Don't think anything of it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See, I think it's just being a born and bred Londoner with me. You don't do that under ANY circumstances :afraid:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    See, I think it's just being a born and bred Londoner with me. You don't do that under ANY circumstances :afraid:

My village has a "walk in the house first then shout hello" policy with everyone...
    You don't know who's in your house till there sat on your sofa

My brothers best mate used to walk in our house and asks who wants a bru!

And in a family friends house, we walk in switch the kettle on THEN ask if she wants a bru hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My village has a "walk in the house first then shout hello" policy with everyone...
    You don't know who's in your house till there sat on your sofa
    :eek:

You never told me you're on Neighbours!!! :awesome: :king1: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

You never told me you're on Neighbours!!! :awesome: :king1: :banana:

More emmerdale style but yes hahaha,
    It's good fun, but everyone knows everyone business

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    More emmerdale style but yes hahaha,
    It's good fun, but everyone knows everyone business

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't watch Emmerdale. Let's stick with Neighbours. Where it's always sunny :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I don't watch Emmerdale. Let's stick with Neighbours. Where it's always sunny :moon:
    But the sun doesn't exist in my village
    If we're in neighbours can I be sky (she is still in it right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    But the sun doesn't exist in my village
    If we're in neighbours can I be sky (she is still in it right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's not been in it for years :cry: But you can totally be her, coz she was pretty epic :yep:

ReputationRep:
    She's not been in it for years :cry: But you can totally be her, coz she was pretty epic :yep:
    Shows how long ago I watched it
    I watched it before it changed channels, and about 10 years ago haha

She was awesome though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With you discussing Neighbours, I treated Superwolf first to me singing the Neighbours theme tune, and then from youtube the Home and Away theme tune :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    With you discussing Neighbours, I treated Superwolf first to me singing the Neighbours theme tune, and then from youtube the Home and Away theme tune :cool:
    Which I am combating with the Internationale. :cool: :cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    PRSOM :angry: I clearly haven't been repping enough noobfaces in H&R :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is the best thing ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was about to go to sleep then read something which has triggered me panicking again

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.