The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Porridge510
Feel like everyone hates me no matter where i go. Any where in real life, internet, etc. :frown:

I've been having similarish problems, so I'm here to talk if you want :hugs:
Original post by furryface12
We don't hate you! Well I don't anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much, it means a lot.
How are you doing? :hugs:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I've been having similarish problems, so I'm here to talk if you want :hugs:

Thank you hun, I'm sorry to hear you've been going through similar things:frown: :hugs:
Feel like everyone hates me no matter where i go. Any where in real life, internet, etc. :frown:

We like you here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
We like you here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. Maybe I'm over thinking things/ paranoid. :frown:
Thank you so much, it means a lot.
How are you doing? :hugs:

:smile: I'm ok thanks, had a bit of an up/down week and a big down last night but I've been really productive today and done something really scary tonight, so for now I'm kind of hyper :tongue: How have you been? Sorry to hear you're not feeling good tonight :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
You shouldn't be on your drink when you've phoned...:burnout:

YES!!! That's great to hear! You go girl :h: You've deserved this happy spell :hugs:

Pahaha, nice one :wink:

Aww thanks. Been weirdly down this evening, but had some time to myself and starting to feel better :h:
Does anyone know how to make themselves motivated? I joined the gym and thinking spending £10 a month on a gym membership would make me motivated to go, but nope, I can't bring myself to leave the house.
Original post by SweetNothing
Does anyone know how to make themselves motivated? I joined the gym and thinking spending £10 a month on a gym membership would make me motivated to go, but nope, I can't bring myself to leave the house.

Would bribary and corruption work on yourself, so if you went to the gym and did some exercise you could watch as nice film that night or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh, can't sleep right now because my thoughts are going round in circles
Original post by PandaWho
Would bribary and corruption work on yourself, so if you went to the gym and did some exercise you could watch as nice film that night or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll give that a try :smile: thanks!
Original post by guitaristemily
Ugh, can't sleep right now because my thoughts are going round in circles

I do that a lot! What usually helps me is listening to my ipod for a while? It might just be me as I can't think straight/at all when I'm listening to music or anything, but if it stops me thinking it can help to calm me down, then *hopefully* once I stop listening I can go to sleep for a bit. It doesn't always work, but worth a try! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing

What's your aim with the gym? Are you trying to get fit or lose weight or tone up or what?

I have some jeans I love from a few years ago (those glorious pre-antipsychotic weight days) and taking them out a few times a week to see if they fit yet is a pretty good motivator as I really want to wear them for New Year. Like panda said bribing yourself with good movies or similar might work too.
Original post by furryface12
I do that a lot! What usually helps me is listening to my ipod for a while? It might just be me as I can't think straight/at all when I'm listening to music or anything, but if it stops me thinking it can help to calm me down, then *hopefully* once I stop listening I can go to sleep for a bit. It doesn't always work, but worth a try! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I've been trying for like the half half hour. Sleep isn't gonna happen tonight and I can tell.
Original post by guitaristemily
That's what I've been trying for like the half half hour. Sleep isn't gonna happen tonight and I can tell.

Half an hour isn't that long! It takes me a good couple of hours to get to sleep on a good night :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck
:frown: :hugs: Was going to reply last night but I will now - Green Party thing/stall sounds good - and glad mum has money stuff sorted now. Do the greens near you do many things like that? Or just around freshers?
Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for the reply! :hugs: yeah will be to get out a bit tbh, I think they will do more stuff locally now it's election building time so I will try help out as much as I feel able to!
Original post by bubble999
Pahaha, nice one :wink:

Aww thanks. Been weirdly down this evening, but had some time to myself and starting to feel better :h:

:u:

Awhh, well I'm glad you've gotten yourself better! :h: You rock too much for a frown instead of a crown :biggrin: :hugs:
Feeling a bit better today.

SA TW

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience

SA TW

Spoiler

-hugging-
Original post by ScaryScience

SA TW

Spoiler