Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

Announcements

Do my eyes deceive me or have the BBC actually showed some stats that are actually stats? :eek:
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      what fans staying up late wathching the game.at least it's a good game

ReputationRep:
      So glad I haven't gone to bed. This 'worst Superbowl I've ever seen' at halftime has become potentially another epic!

ReputationRep:
      Come on Ravens!!

ReputationRep:
      Wow what a TD!

ReputationRep:
      Another touchdown by the 49'ers. I guess their tactics worked:

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Wattsy)
      So glad I haven't gone to bed. This 'worst Superbowl I've ever seen' at halftime has become potentially another epic!
      it's turned out to be to be a good game.as I'm leaving the message the 49ers score again oh my.anybody want to guess the final score

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by emobambam)
      it's turned out to be to be a good game.as I'm leaving the message the 49ers score again oh my.anybody want to guess the final score
      I went for 24-27 San Fran before the game, that's gone, no idea where this is going, i'm just so glad I'm not needing a 49'ers win for a £20 windfall, I would be fretting something major!

ReputationRep:
      Crabtree sucks

ReputationRep:
      Yes, great stand by the Ravens, just run out the clock now

ReputationRep:
      My sleeping pattern is ****ed up anyway, so it wasn't a big deal to stay up.

ReputationRep:
      So the murderer is about to get a ring and be heralded as a hero.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tokyoround)
      I'm really not about that kind of chirp. Who are you to call him a murderer, he never got convicted of murder. Just because you're butthurt you throw the cheap shot. One absolute fact is Ray Lewis is a motivator, he is an inspiration to that team, he's achieved more than you or I likely ever will.

Alright TSR, you call a man not convicted of murder a murderer and that'll be just fine, I don't even like Ray Lewis and the quicker he shuts up about God the better but murderer isn't a title to be thrown around for fun!

ReputationRep:
      My fav team = 49ers.
      Gutted they lost the superbowl by 3 points! Damn!!!!!
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LGcovD)
      My fav team = 49ers.
      Gutted they lost the superbowl by 3 points! Damn!!!!!
      if the 49ers played better the first half they would have won the game
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      what fans staying up late wathching the game.at least it's a good game

ReputationRep:
      Please link to your source that states he has actually been tried and found guilty of murder.

ReputationRep:
      I'm really not about that kind of chirp. Who are you to call him a murderer, he never got convicted of murder. Just because you're butthurt you throw the cheap shot. One absolute fact is Ray Lewis is a motivator, he is an inspiration to that team, he's achieved more than you or I likely ever will.

Alright TSR, you call a man not convicted of murder a murderer and that'll be just fine, I don't even like Ray Lewis and the quicker he shuts up about God the better but murderer isn't a title to be thrown around for fun!
      I'm not butthurt at all over this, i'm a Chargers fan. Which makes me butthurt for many other reasons.

(Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
      Please link to your source that states he has actually been tried and found guilty of murder.
      Just like OJ is innocent? MJ never touched little boys? He was a great player but he is definitely at least an accessory to murder.

ReputationRep:
      I'm not butthurt at all over this, i'm a Chargers fan. Which makes me butthurt for many other reasons.

Just like OJ is innocent? MJ never touched little boys? He was a great player but he is definitely at least an accessory to murder.
      Ouch on the Chargers fan shout but on the second point you haven't/will never see the entirety of the evidence that judges and juries picked through in order to find these people not guilty of their crimes so you'll never truly know what they did/did not do, in that case the person is innocent, they were never proven guilty. Any label that society slaps on them because of a crime they didn't according to the courts commit is grounded in falsity and will unfortunately tarnish their reputations forever.

ReputationRep:
      Ouch on the Chargers fan shout but on the second point you haven't/will never see the entirety of the evidence that judges and juries picked through in order to find these people not guilty of their crimes so you'll never truly know what they did/did not do, in that case the person is innocent, they were never proven guilty. Any label that society slaps on them because of a crime they didn't according to the courts commit is grounded in falsity and will unfortunately tarnish their reputations forever.
      The judge/jury are always right are they? Lack of hard evidence does not equal innocent.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.