Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Check this thread (and the earlier versions of it), I've always rated Diaby as a potentially world-class player but he's just been unfortunate. His attitude doesn't help though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    That'll be the league one opposition.
    Good point that.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant!. Poor control, lunge to get the ball and dribble-shoot

ReputationRep:
    Nik B says thats (2/3)

ReputationRep:
    Quality goal

ReputationRep:
    Can Bendtner please be this accurate against Sunderland and Barca?

ReputationRep:
    3-0 Bendtner from what seems to be his favourite shooting position :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner's shooting from that left wing is excellent! He got the goal against Newcastle in the Carling Cup, goal against Ipswich and now this goal from there, all awesome shots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beneb)
    Can Bendtner please be this accurate against Sunderland and Barca?
    Imagine is he scored a hat-trick against barca....

one can only hope! :cool:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    why is almunia such a waste, what a joke

such a liability

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Already?

ReputationRep:
    finally, Blatant Orient ftl

ReputationRep:
    Well done lads. Now just possession game in 2nd half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Already?
    4chan is good for this kind of stuff :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Check this thread (and the earlier versions of it), I've always rated Diaby as a potentially world-class player but he's just been unfortunate. His attitude doesn't help though tbh.
    Lol you are facing Leyton Orient.

I'm swithcing to this game for the second half, the other game is drab, I'm hoping to be entertained

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    For every 1 really good games he'll have 3 or 4 pretty sloppy ones and then probably get injured again. It's frustrating because he does possess real quality. With that in mind it's important to remember he suffered a similarly severe injury as Ramsey the season before Aaron that has no doubt stunted his development and regular fitness.

Ah, there we see Almunia's usual trick of following the opposition all the way out of his goal towards the corner flag.. the peroxide has scuppered his brain.

ReputationRep:
    still not completely assured that the job is done yet (nothing is anymore after that 4-4 and 2-1 )...but yeah should be job done...if only nick can reproduce the form he did in the two goals, throughout the match; we'll have one hell of a player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Lol you are facing Leyton Orient.

I'm swithcing to this game for the second half, the other game is drab, I'm hoping to be entertained

Unless you want to watch some 2nd string Arsenal side try their best to throw away a 3 goal lead (or probably conspire to go up 5-0 just so they can beat the Newcastle record) then I suggest you do something else productive

(Original post by voodoomagic)
    For every 1 really good games he'll have 3 or 4 pretty sloppy ones and then probably get injured again. It's frustrating because he does possess real quality. With that in mind it's important to remember he suffered a similarly severe injury as Ramsey the season before Aaron that has no doubt stunted his development and regular fitness.

Ah, there we see Almunia's usual trick of following the opposition all the way out of his goal towards the corner flag.. the peroxide has scuppered his brain.
    Diaby is still youngish I guess, I still rate him better than Denilson and most of our other upcoming "stars".

Almunia can't even shock me anymore :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.