(Original post by ViceVersa)
    Thank you! :hugs:
    You're welcome! :jumphug:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Booking fees

ReputationRep:
    Good moaning everyone.

My Mum asked me to work in her tearoom today, and usually I just pay myself in cake... but I don't want to eat the cake because I eat too much cake :emo: Such problemz.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Good moaning everyone.

My Mum asked me to work in her tearoom today, and usually I just pay myself in cake... but I don't want to eat the cake because I eat too much cake :emo: Such problemz.

ReputationRep:
    So many pretty Australians. Maybe I should emigrate...I like the accent too (well not all variations but many)

ReputationRep:
    Haha snap!

No then? and everytime that gif is used I keep thinking kimprovising is here! :shock:
    Well, if it will provide a reasonable explanation, then yes, it's obviously because I started hanging around rainbow palace :P I never knew I could be such a social catalizer

Ok, my full-of-sh**-moment is officially past

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    So many pretty Australians. Maybe I should emigrate...I like the accent too (well not all variations but many)
    G'day, mate

And I'm sure the weather alone might be a reason to entertain the possibility haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Well, if it will provide a reasonable explanation, then yes, it's obviously because I started hanging around rainbow palace :P I never knew I could be such a social catalizer

Ok, my full-of-sh**-moment is officially past
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    FFFFFFFFFUUUU-

I just wasted the best part of an hour and about £200 worth of reagents because the old, cantankerous plate reader ****ed up, because some idiot keeps messing around with the emission/excitation filters. #scientistproblems

Not particularly relavent but I went to a market yesterday where they has some absolutely beautiful steam punk jewellery (guy had made it from old Swiss watchs). Sadly at $70 for the cheapest pair I was not buying but they were true works of art.

I might try the room again today although yesterday with just me and jack my phone still sulked regularly...
    Do want

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Don't worry, we're not actually. Except Jack, his profile pic's probably got him under a pile of men by now. :p:
    Unf.

(Original post by thurin)
    Ha. I wish.
    :sexface: I am thoroughly aroused right now.

The Australian accent doesn't do much for me really, I find it a little grating. Scandinavian and Nordic accents on the other hand... :coma: One of many reasons I'd consider moving to Finland. That, and I like the cold.

Afternoon all. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    So so worried about taking the IELTS. Unf.
    Good afternoon, fellas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    Afternoon all. :sexface:
    Oh hai there. :sexface:

Oh hai there. :sexface:
    How come this place is dead all of a sudden? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    How come this place is dead all of a sudden? :indiff:
    I have no idea :erm: Maybe people are out having lives today..

I have no idea :erm: Maybe people are out having lives today..
    Lol, good one. :lol:

I'm gonna watch the last 30 seconds of this and then finish two forms in the next hour...

ReputationRep:
    Off to Amsterdam I go, smelling of Conal's perfume thanks to duty free. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, good one. :lol:

I'm gonna watch the last 30 seconds of this and then finish two forms in the next hour...

Thank you :girl:

Hate that song :hand:

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Off to Amsterdam I go, smelling of Conal's perfume thanks to duty free. :sexface:
    What's Conal's perfume?

Thank you :girl:

Hate that song :hand:
    This any better?

Fun fact: the dancers at the back there are going through the motions each time - it's not the same clip repeated. :nah:

ReputationRep:

This any better?

Fun fact: the dancers at the back there are going through the motions each time - it's not the same clip repeated. :nah:
    Very impressive. Definitely much better :adore:

Cool fact! :yy:

Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.