The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

Big win for Stevenage which leaves Hartlepool last in the football league.
Taken less than a week for Rhodes to get off the mark for Boro - but I'm sure Blackburn fans will just be delighted his first goal didn't come against them on Saturday.
Original post by Mackay
Weird equaliser for Boro at stadium MK tonight, in a 1-1 draw. Dons will be unhappy with conceding it, for sure.

At the end of the day, before the game I'd have taken 1-1 draw against the league leaders. :yep:
Original post by alex_hk90
At the end of the day, before the game I'd have taken 1-1 draw against the league leaders. :yep:

Didn't realise we had a Dons fan on here. You from MK, or were you a Wimbledon fan beforehand?
Original post by Mackay
Didn't realise we had a Dons fan on here. You from MK, or were you a Wimbledon fan beforehand?

I grew up in MK and have had a season ticket since the move. :smile:
Come on Posh.
Craig Hignett is the new name in at Hartlepool after they parted ways with Ronnie Moore yesterday, unbelievable Jeff.
Big managerial news of the day is that a 28 year old is now a Bundesliga manager. Maybe I still have a chance...
Neil Warnock back in the championship for "one last job." I don't believe the **** for some reason.
Didn't think we'd see Warnock in work again. Who's next? Arry? Holloway?
That's Rotherham going down then :tongue:
Warnock will keep them up at least.
Original post by Tom_BCFC
That's Rotherham going down then :tongue:

Original post by Rock Fan
Warnock will keep them up at least.

Ha! Chalk and cheese.
Burton win again to go 7 points clear at the top of League one, Chesterfield though did have a bad injury to their defender.
Burton strike me as the next in line to be one of these 'nothing clubs' (as disrespectful as that sounds) to rise up from nowhere to become a very well run club that can compete. Good luck to them.
Burton will certainly go up - and it's mainly because their defence is so solid. They've only conceded more than one goal on four occasions this season. They are so solid.
QPR are being destroyed by Fulham so far.
Great win by Fulham. Slavisa Jokanovic loves England.
Coventry 3-0 up already, meanwhile controversial sending off for Brentford against Sheffield Wednesday who are now losing to the Owls.

Quick Reply

Latest