The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
It's just something you get used to not mentioning, of course sometimes it does but not often. It's different when you're both seeing different people because it's something that neither of you want to bring up since you've both moved on.

I understand where your coming from. It has something to do with maturity I suppose.
It is really cool to know that it IS possible so thanks. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
x

Hey Sass - How are you?
Hate delayed trains .... :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is awkward - my posting game's so weak that TSR unsubbed me :'(
Original post by Abzey_97
I understand where your coming from. It has something to do with maturity I suppose.
It is really cool to know that it IS possible so thanks. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah maturity does have something to do with it although neither of us are overly mature. We were in the same friendship group at college so that also helped us so that things weren't awkward for them.
2 guys came up to me and my mum earlier thinking we were sisters and offered to buy us some 'hot' chicken wings :facepalm: classy lads or what. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
2 guys came up to me and my mum earlier thinking we were sisters and offered to buy us some 'hot' chicken wings :facepalm: classy lads or what. :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha - it seems guys/men coming up to you is a regular thing for you
Original post by Jack22031994
Hey Sass - How are you?

Hey Jack! I'm okay, had a bit of a health scare so I've been in hospital on/off for the past couple of days :redface: I'm much better now though! How are you? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha - it seems guys/men coming up to you is a regular thing for you

ahahaa, naaah not really! :lol: But this evening was so funny - when my mum told them that she was married and I was her daughter...their faces :redface: :rofl:
Original post by SassQueen13
Hey Jack! I'm okay, had a bit of a health scare so I've been in hospital on/off for the past couple of days :redface: I'm much better now though! How are you? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww :hugs: -- Glad youre okay now though xxxx

ahahaa, naaah not really! :lol: But this evening was so funny - when my mum told them that she was married and I was her daughter...their faces :redface: :rofl:

haha okay and I bet it was funny haha :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

[video="youtube;A76FFmhSE50"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76FFmhSE50[/video]
What they were trying to do? :tongue:
Original post by sarcasmrules
[video="youtube;A76FFmhSE50"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76FFmhSE50[/video]
What they were trying to do? :tongue:

ahahaha :rofl:

Thankfully not!
When facebook decides to crash halfway through a conversation, uggggh can you not.
Original post by lauraaaaa
I think mines £127.50 (the 50p is important) and I thought that was bad! Are you studying in London?

Yeah, right in the middle of London! Where's yours?
Original post by Flobie

£170 is cheap for london then! My friends is £200 in london! I'm going to York, can't wait :biggrin: you're doing medicine, aren't you?
Original post by Flobie

Is it nice though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When facebook decides to crash halfway through a conversation, uggggh can you not.

That is annoying :hugs: - I feel you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
£170 is cheap for london then! My friends is £200 in london! I'm going to York, can't wait :biggrin: you're doing medicine, aren't you?

I know, it's not too bad! Ooh nice :smile: yeah I am, what are you doing?
That is annoying :hugs: - I feel you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's back up now thankfully :lol:
Is it nice though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that fancy but I like it :smile:

Latest