Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

Spoiler:
    Show
    From what I've read, again accuracy comes into it, but there's The Pandorica itself which is a box type thing like the Pandora and there's something to do with hope and something to do with things being put IN to the Pandorica as well as being taken out, but there's also The Pandorica Chamber which contains a chair or something in which the doctor is strapped to. So that kind of expalins things. I think.

ReputationRep:
    Apologies for my spoiler fail

Spoiler:
    Show
    He pretty much said it - when a bomb goes off, there's shrapnel. Shrapnel comes from the bomb. The TARDIS = the bomb. Pretty sure on that. Everything else is speculation really

I think The Pandorica is just the space-name for Pandora's Box, so it hasn't been opened yet. And when it has, out comes the evil of the universe. Although, apparently Judoon appear, and while they might not necessarily be good, I wouldn't class them as evil ... just blind justice.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not entirely sure we can say that the tardis is definitely the bomb, for all we know it could simply have gotten caught up in the explosion. But then again, 11's regeneration did have quite an explosive impact on the tardis so who knows. Then again there's the theory that this isn't his tardis so who knows again.

ReputationRep:
    Too much speculation. Just enjoy it as it comes :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I agree. But Doctor Who promotes speculation. It is oddly satisfying when you come to a conclusion and it turns out ... you were right. :dance:
    Most of the ones I have heard are ridiculously wrong though

Oh well :bigsmile:

Strapped ... in leather?

My god man. Your wish is about to come true. :shock:

Definitely not his. 9/10th Doctor admitted he stole it.
    The thread title changed quickly, thanks to whoever did it. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I obviously don't mean in the pedantry/purist form of him stealing it, I mean somehow in a weird twist or logic defying plot, this is not his tardis ie this is not the usual tardis he rides/drives/whatever else you do with a tardis. He will apparently find bits of his tardis as he goes along and we already saw that happen yesterday. I already posted this on the previous page.

So what's the rule now? I'm guessing we don't have to use spoilers anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I've realised I might have issues with watching the last two episodes! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The next episode with River Song is going to come on 19th June and 26th June.

I also have a feeling that Rory might come back to life.

ReputationRep:
    With regards "It's not his TARDIS" it hasn't been his TARDIS since the first episode in 1963, i'd think by now he has squatters rights on it since he's had it around 700 years and no one has said "Hey thats my TARDIS, give it back"

I already stated that it had nothing to do with pedantry. I know he stole the tardis but that's not what my post referred to.

You know what, it's just a theory, it may not even be true but it has nothing to do with stealing the tardis.

ReputationRep:
    I think the TARDIS recognises him as it's owner now though, so for all intents and purposes it is now his TARDIS (even if it wasn't to begin with). Proof? The click to open the door suggests that it recognises his ownership

Here's a good question: Will The Doctor pronounce Van Gogh correctly? :O

ReputationRep:
    I think when he held it up it up and compared it, it was supposed to signify that it was his Tardis. I think I know where you are coming from :awesome:

Why? :shock:
    Going to Wales on the penultimate Saturday, and I don't know a) if I'll get there in time, and b) if there's a tv with reception. :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    The home of Doctor Who :moon: (I think :awesome: )

You could always use TVCatchup (on a laptop/computer) if you find a wifi connection (?) or better, have a USB broadband dongle. :ms:

Best stay away from this thread when you return. :awesome:
    yeah, I'm fairly sure I won't be able to find internet, and I'm not planning to take my laptop anyway.
    (I'm there doing archaeology, so I'd be worried about the laptop)

ReputationRep:
    It's taken me a year to realise the meaning behind your username ...

:facepalm2: :getmecoat:
    I'm not sure whether you think you gleaned a why from that post tbh.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    (I'm there doing archaeology, so I'd be worried about the laptop)
    Would your name be River Song by any chance? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoktaUH)
    Would your name be River Song by any chance? :woo:
    :ninja:

Sadly not. I wish it was :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    What?
    Yeah, that was badly written. How'd you work out what my username meant from that post? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't read much of this thread yet, but:

- River Song - Probably his wife, although she is a criminal, so maybe she's making it all up and is really a "baddy", though I doubt it, from her death scene with Tennant. Not a time lord though, The Doctor would know if she was.

- Rory - Definitely is coming back for the finalé, as he's in the cast list for it, as is River Song. Not sure in what capacity though, or if Amy will remember him again. I think it would be harsh to bring him back and then for Amy to not remember him and him have to go on his life without her, or maybe they'll just bring him back and kill him for a 3rd time :mmm:

- Pandorica - Well, the last episode is called the Big Bang, and the doctor has rasied questions about what could possibly have happened to cause such a crack in all of space and time, so presumably it is the Big Bang that caused it???

- A bit of a far fetched theory is that something happens and the Doctor inadvertantly causes the Big Bang himself, thus being "God", but I doubt that, they wouldn't bring any religion into it.

ReputationRep:
    The explosion isn't the big bang, it's more like the big crunch. That's what The Doctor said anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't glean it from your post, my bad :facepalm2:
    I still don't understand how you worked it out, if you got it right :P:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.