Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Comm Tiger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cancer is a terrible thing, I'm sure she'll be fine.

I'm always available to PM if you want someone to talk to btw .
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate cancer. Stupid thing. Had my check up today - new lump woopee. Is probably just a swollen gland from my cold though but doesn't stop me worrying. Don't have to go back for 3 months though.
EmoElmo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hope you're ok becki. Nobody needs to go through cancer.
@ YAP: I hope everything goes well with the op and everything works out well for you and your family
:hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Cancer is an unnecessary evil.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Agreed.
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I guess the honeymoon period is over...Ever since finding out on Friday that I hadn't fried my liver after taking all those pills, I've felt great, better than I have done in months, which was nice.

But today I woke up feeling like crap again and my mood was not at all helped by the fact that I realise now why I hated living in Slough so much. My family are all a bunch of contemptible cretins and are absolutely intolerable in anything other than very small doses.

Sigh.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Is there anybody I can PM this evening. Don't feel good at all
I'm planning on pulling an all nighter (haven't made a dent in the crap loads of work that I've got) so if you need someone later on - I'll be around.

Bruce... :hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
Well I guess the honeymoon period is over...Ever since finding out on Friday that I hadn't fried my liver after taking all those pills, I've felt great, better than I have done in months, which was nice.

But today I woke up feeling like crap again and my mood was not at all helped by the fact that I realise now why I hated living in Slough so much. My family are all a bunch of contemptible cretins and are absolutely intolerable in anything other than very small doses.

Sigh.
I find family to be an unnecessary. Though friends are the family you get too choose. Just as long as you got your friends there with you that will stick by you no matter what. thats worth everything
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
I find family to be an unnecessary. Though friends are the family you get too choose. Just as long as you got your friends there with you that will stick by you no matter what. thats worth everything
More or less, yeah...

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Bruce... :hugs:
Thanks a lot :love:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
More or less, yeah...

Thanks a lot :love:
:hugs: take care of yourself I'm sure things will pick up for you soon your a wonderful guy, you don't deserve this crap :hugs:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: take care of yourself I'm sure things will pick up for you soon your a wonderful guy, you don't deserve this crap :hugs:
Cheers, it's much obliged
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hope evertyone ok :hjhugs: for evertyone
I feelike i'm falling apart it hurts i just dint kniowb whta to do nay moire
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hope evertyone ok :hjhugs: for evertyone
I feelike i'm falling apart it hurts i just dint kniowb whta to do nay moire
You ok? What's up?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
diont thikm itss wortht it any mor
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Of course it is. Have you been drinking? I'm around allllllll night, literally, if you wanna talk.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
diont thikm itss wortht it any mor
Trust me, it is worth it m'dear, I can speak from experience that giving up on life is a very bad idea, regardless of how you feel, things can get better :hugs:

Don't forget, I and many other people who care are here to talk
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Trust me, it is worth it m'dear, I can speak from experience that giving up on life is a very bad idea, regardless of how you feel, things can get better :hugs:

Don't forget, I and many other people who care are here to talk
:hugs: thhanks I'm sorry Yes I had been drinking and i'm ashamed of myself because I did something I shouldnt of and i dont regret it I just wish each attempt was successful I felt like crap like usual. The usual irrational stupid me and my constant mistakes Your all wonderful people. I just been a bit down mixed with drink mixed with flashback = mess
Sorry
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Of course it is. Have you been drinking? I'm around allllllll night, literally, if you wanna talk.
:hugs: thank you
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: thank you
Anytime. Hope you're feeling better today :hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anytime. Hope you're feeling better today :hugs:
truthfully :no: nope but at least i'm not drunk or in any pain. I'll just put on my pretend smile and go back to pretending to be happy
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (24)
48.98%
No - but I will (1)
2.04%
No - I don't want to (1)
2.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (23)
46.94%

Watched Threads