good morning:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

The ultimate harem special forces :proud:
    I agree with those i know of as chars
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The quality of those images make me shiver inside. It doesn't help that the dimensions for each is not consistent and the typeface/font is awful. :sad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Matisse)
    The quality of those images make me shiver inside. It doesn't help that the dimensions for each is not consistent and the typeface/font is awful. :sad:
    I agree. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Don't like Papyrus? Should opt for Comic Sans instead! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I woke up this mourning with a pink beard and a pocket full of glow sticks :lolwut: though I still need to wash the pink hair spray out I still haven't got round to it :giggle:

Well how be everyone today :grin:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ignoring the design template itself, this is good because each image is positioned consistently (appropriate spacing), with the correct size. The quality is also acceptable. Sorry, I just can't help myself when I look at something like that. It's probably because they're using MS Paint. :o:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    Don't like Papyrus? Should opt for Comic Sans instead! :p:
    Arguably worse. I die a little every time that's used.

Use the following, you can't go wrong, and it'll preserve my sanity:

http://desktoppub.about.com/od/akzid...sbodyfonts.htm
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I slept through all morning

ReputationRep:
    Arguably worse. I die a little every time that's used.

Use the following, you can't go wrong, and it'll preserve my sanity:

http://desktoppub.about.com/od/akzid...sbodyfonts.htm
    That's why I suggested it. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    That's why I suggested it. :p:
    I gathered. :tongue:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ignoring the design template itself, this is good because each image is positioned consistently (appropriate spacing), with the correct size. The quality is also acceptable. Sorry, I just can't help myself when I look at something like that. It's probably because they're using MS Paint. :o:
    :proud:

I realize that the image quality on Machi's pic is pretty bad, but that's because I couldn't find a better one online and was too lazy to get my own screenshot. :o: As for Fam, I did get a screenshot for her, but my Ruin Explorers files are hardly HD. :p: I'm quite happy with the others though. :yes:

I'm still planning on making a harem out of characters from this year's series, though not until the end of the current season/year.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I like tahoma or verdana

ReputationRep:
    I used MS Paint myself :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    that was the first thing I noticed too :redface:

I dont think I could do a good job, its one of the things that is putting me off making a harem myself :s: aside from being able to think of many characters besides c.c ...a reflection of myself ...Tsundere-chan too I suppose :beard:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

I woke up this mourning with a pink beard and a pocket full of glow sticks :lolwut: though I still need to wash the pink hair spray out I still haven't got round to it :giggle:

Well how be everyone today :grin:
    Went to a firework and bonfire display, I'm guessing? :giggle: - I'm heading to one this evening. Seems like you've had a good time. :smile:

(Original post by Juno)
    I slept through all morning
    I'm glad, given how long your day was yesterday. :hugs:

:proud:

I realize that the image quality on Machi's pic is pretty bad, but that's because I couldn't find a better one online and was too lazy to get my own screenshot. :o: As for Fam, I did get a screenshot for her, but my Ruin Explorers files are hardly HD. :p: I'm quite happy with the others though. :yes:

I'm still planning on making a harem out of characters from this year's series, though not until the end of the current season/year.
    I acknowledged that some of the characters were sourced from older series. I wouldn't condemn you for that. :tongue:

(Original post by Juno)
    I like tahoma or verdana
    The MS font/type family is normally used for private use, not commercial/professional. This is because many of them are a variant and/or alteration of a previously existing typeface, not an original in their own right. Arial is a copy of Helvetica, for example. Nice choices, though. :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm glad, given how long your day was yesterday. :hugs:
    I only woke up coz Muffin wanted feeding.

The MS font/type family is normally used for private use, not commercial/professional. This is because many of them are a variant and/or alteration of a previously existing typeface, not an original in their own right. Arial is a copy of Helvetica, for example. Nice choices, though. :smile:
    But I don't like arial or helvetica! I like tahoma and verdana!

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

back from work :yawn: i feel like napping

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.