I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX Watch

lauraaaaa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tcrumpen)
Hopefully yes, however i MIGHT have got myself a 1 day a week part time job as a bartender at the pub where i do my Salsa lessons
I'm sure it'll work out
Tomsta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sphodromantis)
CV HELP!!!!! What do fyack do i put in my hobbies and interests section. Its for a video production job btw. This is what I've got at the minute. My Interests are in the creative industry, which involve video production, animation, 3D. Which is a career I want to progress into as this is something i already do as a hobby at home and enjoy. Went scouting as an explorer, we did a lot of team building excercises.

What else do I put????
List anything you like doing, do you write poetry / stories do you look for new ways to improve you're media skills
lucine.B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EmKendall)
It sounds like it's going to be so amazing!
Haha I hope so, it'll be so great if it is

(Original post by AnonGuy213)
Bit sleepy but not enough apparently :P

There has got to be something going on in that noggin of yours? Cant be all empty.....? can it!
Hey, ain't seen ya here before! So welcome! I'm Lucine, how are ya???
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lauraaaaa)
I'm sure it'll work out
Well they said they'll try to sort something out, even if it's only for one day that's like £20 (taking an imaginary number) which is a month of Salsa Lessons
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well they said they'll try to sort something out, even if it's only for one day that's like £20 (taking an imaginary number) which is a month of Salsa Lessons
I'll be in same position next year. Maybe I'll lose some weight though hah
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll be in same position next year. Maybe I'll lose some weight though hah
WEll when you have anxiety issues, it aint fun, hense the hurry to distract myself now, made myself a mini goal of no social life reallt for this month, can set aside £20 for Salsa lessons (£5 each time), but no climbing or Aikido this month
Tom_green_day
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We'll just have our own party! :woo: :reindeer:
Woo screw stranger danger! :xmasgrin:
:sadpanda: just needed to include that one as it was so cute!
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
WEll when you have anxiety issues, it aint fun, hense the hurry to distract myself now, made myself a mini goal of no social life reallt for this month, can set aside £20 for Salsa lessons (£5 each time), but no climbing or Aikido this month
I don't have a social life anyway so that's no problem for me!
Sphodromantis
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
List anything you like doing, do you write poetry / stories do you look for new ways to improve you're media skills
Ahh ok! Not really. I more like draw and do storyboards for anything I plan on! Cheers
FirelightPhoenix
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tom_green_day)
Woo screw stranger danger! :xmasgrin:
:sadpanda: just needed to include that one as it was so cute!
Heyyy I've already used that Christmas smiley already! Does this make it 2-0 to me? Yeah that is way too cute! ^-^
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't have a social life anyway so that's no problem for me!
Well for me i had a complete change of direction from 1st to 2nd year, 1st year i went out like 3 times, last year went out at least twice a week, this year is prob gonna end up like my first again
Jack22031994
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My show from yesterday is uploaded now if anyone wants a isten? It is a movie themed special!!!!
Tom_green_day
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Heyyy I've already used that Christmas smiley already! Does this make it 2-0 to me? Yeah that is way too cute! ^-^
Holy **** have you? I completely didn't realise! Dayum you're dominating me at this game!
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well for me i had a complete change of direction from 1st to 2nd year, 1st year i went out like 3 times, last year went out at least twice a week, this year is prob gonna end up like my first again
gotta do what ya gotta do
FirelightPhoenix
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tom_green_day)
Holy **** have you? I completely didn't realise! Dayum you're dominating me at this game!
:ahee::woo:WOOOOOOOO!! :wink2: Hmmm the next theme's gonna be... "I don't know what situation you would ever use this smilie in" for really random smilies xD I'll begin with :hump: ...I mean why just why?
mjj22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sup guys Watcha all up to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
tonystark
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello singleton and loners, well mostly loners. I come here to join you in the quest of not caring about being in a relationship, whether its friends or a romantic one. I stand here proud to say, relationships are pointless and overrated so why do people care about them?
Tom_green_day
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:ahee::woo:WOOOOOOOO!! :wink2: Hmmm the next theme's gonna be... "I don't know what situation you would ever use this smilie in" for really random smilies xD I'll begin with :hump: ...I mean why just why?
I was thinking 'well that looks pretty sexual' and then looked at the name of it... oh.
:joyman: again, this is pretty sexual for an innocent mind...
Jack22031994
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hope everyone has had a good day!!!!
Sphodromantis
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mjj22)
Sup guys Watcha all up to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I bought some tarantulas, I am happy!!!! How r u doing my friend?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise