Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    I know, it's not too bad! Ooh nice yeah I am, what are you doing?
    I couldn't ever tackle medicine so props to you :lol: I'm going to be a psych student!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    It's back up now thankfully :lol:
    That's good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's not that fancy but I like it
    Thats the main thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    x
    Wassup, soz not talked much been busy at work, will try to text you tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    I couldn't ever tackle medicine so props to you :lol: I'm going to be a psych student!
    Haha idk if I can cope with dissection yet, this will be interesting but thanks! Ah that's awesome, psychology sounds really interesting!

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Thats the main thing!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Wassup, soz not talked much been busy at work, will try to text you tomorrow
    Hey, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha idk if I can cope with dissection yet, this will be interesting but thanks! Ah that's awesome, psychology sounds really interesting!

Indeed
    I just in general am not clever enough and can't hack the workload :lol: I'm fine with dissections though so if you need me for that, gimme a bell

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how are you?
    Knackered, didn't get much sleep last night + delayed trains on the way back from work, could do with the weekend being here to be honest: how's the packing going?

ReputationRep:
    I just in general am not clever enough and can't hack the workload :lol: I'm fine with dissections though so if you need me for that, gimme a bell
    Aw I'm sure you're clever enough but yeah the workload is gonna be pretty mental! Haha feel free to help me, think I'd rather deal with the living patients

Knackered, didn't get much sleep last night + delayed trains on the way back from work, could do with the weekend being here to be honest: how's the packing going?
    Aw no, that sucks. Packing isn't happening yet, I'm still in recovery!

ReputationRep:
    Aw I'm sure you're clever enough but yeah the workload is gonna be pretty mental! Haha feel free to help me, think I'd rather deal with the living patients

:O! would sing you soft kitty, but don't have the energy tonight sorry, i'll try to text you tomorrow i miss talking to you and that cute fact of yours (even though i don't actually see your face when texting; making the point i just made moot :P oh dear)

ReputationRep:

I think i'd be pretty decent enough at it if i could deal with the workload but my mental health is already **** :')

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kayleighisonfire;50072113]No it's catchy

I literally can't get it out of my head! It's awfulll haha :') glad I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Oh totally. I have been getting down to this sick beat indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course you are Sass So am I Sass so am I

ReputationRep:
    :O! would sing you soft kitty, but don't have the energy tonight sorry, i'll try to text you tomorrow i miss talking to you and that cute fact of yours (even though i don't actually see your face when texting; making the point i just made moot :P oh dear)
    Aww thanks, I'll try and wake up for long enough to reply

I think i'd be pretty decent enough at it if i could deal with the workload but my mental health is already **** :')
    Oh no, I guess it is really stressful! Just the application process sent me a bit crazy you looking forward to psychology then?

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks, I'll try and wake up for long enough to reply

Oh no, I guess it is really stressful! Just the application process sent me a bit crazy you looking forward to psychology then?
    hahah my application process was straight forward: 2 personal statement drafts, send ucas form, 5 offers, choose 2, get grades indeed i am, kinda worried about struggling (even though there's no reason why i should!) are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    hahah my application process was straight forward: 2 personal statement drafts, send ucas form, 5 offers, choose 2, get grades indeed i am, kinda worried about struggling (even though there's no reason why i should!) are you excited?
    Mine was a little more complicated! About 4 weeks of work experience, UKCAT exam, several personal statement drafts, 2 interviews and 2 rejections, then a wait of 3 months before finally getting 2 offers just days before the offer-giving deadline on 31st March then having to get the grades! Emotionally a very hard process

Ahh I doubt you'll struggle as long as you don't get lazy I'm really excited, especially for freshers!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a little more complicated! About 4 weeks of work experience, UKCAT exam, several personal statement drafts, 2 interviews and 2 rejections, then a wait of 3 months before finally getting 2 offers just days before the offer-giving deadline on 31st March then having to get the grades! Emotionally a very hard process

Ahh I doubt you'll struggle as long as you don't get lazy I'm really excited, especially for freshers!
    oh laaaaaawd, just reading that hurt my head! No thank you i doubt i'll get lazy, i got an A* in psychology so i think I'm sort of capable yeah me too, I'm dressing up as a minion one night hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    2 guys came up to me and my mum earlier thinking we were sisters and offered to buy us some 'hot' chicken wings :facepalm: classy lads or what.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol. How did your mum react?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ....I'm just awkwardly going to squeeze myself in here..

Hey peeps :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oh laaaaaawd, just reading that hurt my head! No thank you i doubt i'll get lazy, i got an A* in psychology so i think I'm sort of capable yeah me too, I'm dressing up as a minion one night hahah
    Haha it was a fun year Oh wow well done! You'll be absolutely fine then wow haha, we have a toga party and 4 legged pyjama pub crawl :')

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.