Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    I was doing so well despite multiple deadlines hence not posting for a while and now I feel pants.
    :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :console: :hugs:
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Completely dissociated, I keep forgetting where I am.

Hope everyone is ok. :hugs: to all.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :jumphug: to everyone. I feel crap and I don't want anyone else to feel like this.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Not in the slightest :nah:

Good luck :hugs:

I think you should take the time out. You're not a failure in the slightest - it sounds like things at home are very stressful and when you have a pre-existing condition, that can become exacerbated by the extra stress :sadnod:
    I've told my family and partner that I want to stop driving for a little while to get myself back on track and get some confidence back in regards to dealing with my panic attacks and they all say I better not stop driving, its a mistake if I do. I don't think they realise how bad my nerves are with it. Its not just a case of being a little nervous on the day, its fully affecting me every day until my lesson and then even worse on the day. I want a break and feel it necessary but I don't want to let them down or suffer from their never ending lectures
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I've told my family and partner that I want to stop driving for a little while to get myself back on track and get some confidence back in regards to dealing with my panic attacks and they all say I better not stop driving, its a mistake if I do. I don't think they realise how bad my nerves are with it. Its not just a case of being a little nervous on the day, its fully affecting me every day until my lesson and then even worse on the day. I want a break and feel it necessary but I don't want to let them down or suffer from their never ending lectures
    It's a tough call but ultimately you need to do what's best for you. None of them suffer in the slightest from you taking some time out of driving, so you're hardly letting anyone down! :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I feel so sick and stressed and anxious and ive no idea how its cqme on so fast. just a few days ago my doctor was saying how well i was doing and now i feel the worst i have in ages. ive got this ball of stress in my stomach and the back of my head feels strained and overheated. I just want everything to be okay but it might not be :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Another day of doing **** all. :sigh: and I have exams starting in 4 weeks.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Another day of doing **** all. :sigh: and I have exams starting in 4 weeks.
    So do I and I'm so scared I'll fail and yet I just can't find motivation or concentration to study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I feel so sick and stressed and anxious and ive no idea how its cqme on so fast. just a few days ago my doctor was saying how well i was doing and now i feel the worst i have in ages. ive got this ball of stress in my stomach and the back of my head feels strained and overheated. I just want everything to be okay but it might not be :cry2:
    Hugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    So do I and I'm so scared I'll fail and yet I just can't find motivation or concentration to study.
    At the moment I am not really bothered, but deep down I know I need to start revising soon (or should have already started). I did a tiny bit a couple of weeks ago but since then done absolutely nothing. It is so hard to find the motivation when you feel so crappy.

:hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    At the moment I am not really bothered, but deep down I know I need to start revising soon (or should have already started). I did a tiny bit a couple of weeks ago but since then done absolutely nothing. It is so hard to find the motivation when you feel so crappy.

:hugs:
    Same. I want to pass and go off to uni but everything is just building up. :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Same. I want to pass and go off to uni but everything is just building up. :jumphug:
    It is very hard. Hope you are able to concentrate and motivate yourself to do some work soon so you can pass your exams and go to uni

Feel free to PM if you ever need to. :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It is very hard. Hope you are able to concentrate and motivate yourself to do some work soon so you can pass your exams and go to uni

Feel free to PM if you ever need to. :hugs:
    I hope you do well in your exams too. You deserve it.

Thank you! You too as well!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Keep dissociating and I don't know why recently

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Keep dissociating and I don't know why recently

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: furry.
    Please keep safe for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Hugs
    :hugs: sorry i'm so annoying

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: sorry i'm so annoying
    You're not annoying, you're anxious and it's not something you are doing on purpose Whatever you're worrying about will or won't happen but making yourself sick over it won't affect the outcome. I think you blame yourself f or a lot of things that you don't need to. :hugs: So somewhere in the world it's raining, you didn't make it rain. If you did and you actually have super weather powers then you have been holding out on us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    You're not annoying, you're anxious and it's not something you are doing on purpose Whatever you're worrying about will or won't happen but making yourself sick over it won't affect the outcome. I think you blame yourself f or a lot of things that you don't need to. :hugs: So somewhere in the world it's raining, you didn't make it rain. If you did and you actually have super weather powers then you have been holding out on us
    :hugs: you're far too nice to me :sadnod: what I'm worrying about is really stupid so I don't even know if I can resolve in my mind that it will or won't happen because it's not even about me I'm like worrying on behalf of other people for things that they themselves aren't even worried about

hmm, I haven't discovered any weather powers yet but I'll keep you posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: you're far too nice to me :sadnod: what I'm worrying about is really stupid so I don't even know if I can resolve in my mind that it will or won't happen because it's not even about me I'm like worrying on behalf of other people for things that they themselves aren't even worried about

hmm, I haven't discovered any weather powers yet but I'll keep you posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I don't bother being nice to people who don't deserve it. Can PM me about whatever it is if you want?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.