Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    I thought your going to leave tsr for a while?
    turns out that it wasn't the best thing for me to do at this difficult time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    15/06/2016 - Night update

Apologies for forgetting!!

Today I have:
    -C4.3 Notes for chemistry done (there were actually only 3 sections, not 4)
    -C5.4 Notes done
    -C6.2 Notes done
    -June 2015 C456 paper ( - 6 markers though as didn't have enough time) - couldn't mark as the the person who sent me the paper didn't have the mark scheme as well
    -Small further maths lesson at school, but I'm going again tomorrow
    -C456 exam done and dusted
    -read through P456 specification
    -read through further maths specification (it's very simple???)

Most of this was in the morning before the exam. The exam today completely wiped me out so I kinda took today off after it, probably should have started physics revision but I'm mentally exhausted so I thought it's probably best to give my brain a little rest before starting harsh revision again.
    WOW well done !! Hopefully all of your hard work will pay off This is so much and so impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    turns out that it wasn't the best thing for me to do at this difficult time.
    Aw why were you going to leave ? Are you ok ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Hey don't apologise, it seems like you guys are better at updating consistently than I am. But WOW you have actually done so much and it is amazing the effort you put in - I hope all this pays off in the exams you have left
    Haha don't worry, it obviously shows you're busy
    Haha thank you - I hope so too!
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    WOW well done !! Hopefully all of your hard work will pay off This is so much and so impressive
    Thank you, hopefully it will

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to anyone with exams today! I've got a nice relaxing day helping out at a primary school sports event, should be a nice change of pace from revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Good luck to anyone with exams today! I've got a nice relaxing day helping out at a primary school sports event, should be a nice change of pace from revision
    That sounds really nice - have fun! I'll be revising...
    When's your next exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    That sounds really nice - have fun! I'll be revising...
    When's your next exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Physics 2 and 3 tomorrow, I'm fine with physics so I'll just go over it a bit once I get home from the England game

ReputationRep:
    Physics 2 and 3 tomorrow, I'm fine with physics so I'll just go over it a bit once I get home from the England game
    Same, I wish I was confident with physics though! Got any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    That sounds interesting - enjoy it. I don't have any exams today either but my day consists more of revision, revision and oh revision - I won't be at it all day though.

Have fun at the sports event
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    don't worry about being the only person on the thread. particular people on this thread have now started to ignore me, much to my dismay. 😂
    Who is ignoring you?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am so lucky I don't have an exam today oh my god
    My alarm didn't go off, so I ended up waking up at 8:00 - considering I like half an hour away from my school and I would have had to have got ready as well I would have been late to it!!
    I swear I'm setting like 20 alarms tonight it's not happening tomorrow too!!

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about being the only person on the thread. particular people on this thread have now started to ignore me, much to my dismay. 😂
    No ones ignoring you Hannah. 😢

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    My alarm didn't go off, so I ended up waking up at 8:00 - considering I like half an hour away from my school and I would have had to have got ready as well I would have been late to it!!
    Have you got Physics tomorrow ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Have you got Physics tomorrow ?

Yeah I do - I'm strangely looking forward to it
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Oh that was a lucky one then!!

At least you got a lie in, but yeah let's hope it doesn't happen for you tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do - I'm strangely looking forward to it
    Good luck. I find P456 easier than P123 but need to go over certain parts of P4 and certain parts of P5. I'm hoping that they ask loads of P6 questions because I find that really easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Who is ignoring you?
    Oh, I meant in a joking way that pikachu was ignoring me. Because she didn't follow me back!! 😂 Nor respond to my private message.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Oh, I meant in a joking way that pikachu was ignoring me. Because she didn't follow me back!! 😂 Nor respond to my private message.
    Ah right - you had me worried for a moment

ReputationRep:
    Got my creative writing coursework back just now...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Got 40/40 for it. A* woo. Wrote about my dad getting remarried, lol. That was 10% of my language IGCSE. So, have now gotten back my marks from all of the 30% of my language coursework.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Good luck. I find P456 easier than P123 but need to go over certain parts of P4 and certain parts of P5. I'm hoping that they ask loads of P6 questions because I find that really easy.

Thanks, good luck to you too.
    Same, P456 is the easiest combination of units in my opinion - and the most interesting
    Yeah, the one I'm least confident on is P5 because it's the one we did most recently, but I'm still pretty confident with it. And yeah - a paper full of P6 would be amazing!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.