Vienna, Something worse happened today
:hugs: you ok?€
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
truthfully :no: nope but at least i'm not drunk or in any pain. I'll just put on my pretend smile and go back to pretending to be happy
:console: If you ever wanna talk, drop me a PM. Pretending gets tiring after a while.

I just had a random phonecall... From my university medical centre (I guess the nurses have to report anything like that on Tuesday night, safety I s'pose)... From a psychiatrist telling me that I should come and talk to him after christmas and try and sort some stuff out. He sounded really nice.

It's scared the crap out of me though.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
:console: If you ever wanna talk, drop me a PM. Pretending gets tiring after a while.

I just had a random phonecall... From my university medical centre (I guess the nurses have to report anything like that on Tuesday night, safety I s'pose)... From a psychiatrist telling me that I should come and talk to him after christmas and try and sort some stuff out. He sounded really nice.

:hugs: thanks
I guess they do but it shows they care about your safety and well being
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I guess so. I've got an assessment in less than half an hour and I'm shaking. Gargh. Can't do this.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I guess so. I've got an assessment in less than half an hour and I'm shaking. Gargh. Can't do this.
of course you can do it :hugs: is there anything near by like a teddy or something that can calm you down? maybe hugging (if you do ) might calm you down relax you abit
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm, I've got my old teddy bear (he goes everywhere with me :ninja: :p:). I wish I'd never taken Japanese. No, I wish I'd never done a language at uni...
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for your advice in my other thred Vienna, However I dont think I can cope now. Im leaving, I really cant do this anymore
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Thanks for your advice in my other thred Vienna, However I dont think I can cope now. Im leaving, I really cant do this anymore
:hugs: you can do it you can pull through
yake care of yourself please :hugs::grouphug:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm, I've got my old teddy bear (he goes everywhere with me :ninja: :p:). I wish I'd never taken Japanese. No, I wish I'd never done a language at uni...
languages are hard (trying to teach myself spanish and french and failing miserably) I want to learn japanese though.
I used to have a big big teddy which my dad won for me on a holiday trip and my mum threw him in the bin a year ago now I take my great granddad's hip flask with me everywhere
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Believe me, I know how you feel. All the psychiatric people won't stop ringing me after Wednesday
ro-ro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The counselling people always call me really early in the morning. It's quite bizzare.
I am fine today. My room is disgusting, my voice is gone and I have a sore throat. I went out last night and then the guys above me were raving and I joined in and did naughty things and it was all pretty sweet.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ro-ro)
The counselling people always call me really early in the morning. It's quite bizzare.
I am fine today. My room is disgusting, my voice is gone and I have a sore throat. I went out last night and then the guys above me were raving and I joined in and did naughty things and it was all pretty sweet.
:five: As long as you enjoyed yourself
Magnum Opus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
suppose I might as well join you in here now :dontknow:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by arisk01)
suppose I might as well join you in here now :dontknow:
Whaddup?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I feel very low.
Magnum Opus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I feel very low.
:lovehug: what's up lausy?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
But I don't know why.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by arisk01)
:lovehug: what's up lausy?
I don't know . I guess it's just... I don't know. I'm not thinking about anything. I just feel completely flat-out and down. :hugs:

What's up?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Vienna, Something worse happened today
We're all here for you.

:hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads