Turn on thread page Beta

Describe the person above you! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedbrar)
    Why on earth do people look out side and see it's a sunny day and then decide to go to the British seaside where it is windy, cold and where the beaches are just stones and shells.
    Bournemouth and Cornwall both have sandy beaches :yep: Although i agree about people flocking down to the beach whenever it's a sunny day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    ^ doesn't know what she's missing out on. Hurry!
    Has a nice boy in her sig...who is he? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Bournemouth and Cornwall both have sandy beaches :yep: Although i agree about people flocking down to the beach whenever it's a sunny day
    Still cold. I look like a fool when i go to the beach cause it's sunny but i have to wear 10 layers because it's sooo cold.

Ranbow likes to party...well...sort of. If you call the Mexican wave a party. >_>

ReputationRep:
    ^ shares my feelings about beaches.

Has a nice boy in her sig...who is he? :p:
    There are many boys in my sig, care to specify? :p:

ReputationRep:
    person above gets cold easily and needs to man up :teehee: (joking )

edit: the one in the spoiler although I never noticed the others :o: OH MY you have now become my favourite TSR member, I just scrolled down your spoiler :p: I was talking about the first one, but also who are the 2nd and 6th ones?

ReputationRep:
    person above gets cold easily and needs to man up :teehee:
    Oh no you didn't! I just changed my avy and sig to make me appear more masculine because everybody kept mistakin me for a girl...and THEN you tell me I need to man up!!!! :mad: Hmm....i'm gonna have to take things a step further. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is going to take things a step further...care to explain?

ReputationRep:
    Is going to take things a step further...care to explain?
    Wants me to explain things....Well, I'm planning. Maybe i should make jokes about women...thats manly, right?

Why did the woman cross the road?
    To pick up some groceries

Did it work? >_>

ReputationRep:
    person above gets cold easily and needs to man up :teehee: (joking )

edit: the one in the spoiler although I never noticed the others :o: OH MY you have now become my favourite TSR member, I just scrolled down your spoiler :p: I was talking about the first one, but also who are the 2nd and 6th ones?
    Haha glad to know someone else enjoys the candy

The first is Tyron Leitso, a Canadian actor (he's not very well-known). Second is Brandon Flowers (:love:), lead singer of the Killers and is also releasing a solo album next month, first single (Crossfire) is already out! And the sixth is Hugh Dancy, an actor

ReputationRep:
    ^perving over men...smh. Men aren't object you know!!!

J/K ... don't take me seriously >_>

ReputationRep:
    ^ is an object.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    ^ is an object.:p:
    ^is mean...

I am not an object... I am a human being....

ReputationRep:
    ^ Thinks he's a human being. We want evidence.

ReputationRep:
    ^is currently in Hollywood for the filming of Hitch II where she will be playing the leading role

You don't think i am a human being? Just the other day you were claiming to be sherlock holmes. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Is a girl :teehee:

Thanks for all the names loonyplatypus I like the first one the best :drool:

ReputationRep:
    ^is currently in Hollywood for the filming of Hitch II where she will be playing the leading role

You don't think i am a human being? Just the other day you were claiming to be sherlock holmes. :holmes:
    I never claimed to be Holmes. Just Hitch.

^ Can relate to the line 'maybe you were hearing, but not really listening.' Or was it, 'maybe you were looking, but not really seeing?'

ReputationRep:
    Is confusing me (Don't worry, I get confused very easily :p:)

ReputationRep:

see what i did there? >_>

Thanks for all the names loonyplatypus I like the first one the best :drool:
    Hmm...i see that midnight is approaching. You know what that means? I have a free rep....or neg rep to use?

(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    I never claimed to be Holmes. Just Hitch.

^ Can relate to the line 'maybe you were hearing, but not really listening.' Or was it, 'maybe you were looking, but not really seeing?'
    You did use the holmes smilie though >_>

ReputationRep:
    Is going to rep/neg someone :eek3: But who!!
    (I'm going to bed soon, so I think i'll miss giving mine out at midnight :p:)

ReputationRep:

see what i did there? >_>

Hmm...i see that midnight is approaching. You know what that means? I have a free rep....or neg rep to use?

You did use the holmes smilie though >_>
    Did I tell you that I always rep back? :teehee:

^ Good night!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.