Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisconcertingWink1)
    Cesc rumours seem to flaring up again. Doubt it'll happen, but one can dream. :moon:
    Not a chance keep dreaming :rofl:

Thiago's gone to Bayern may as well sign Messi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    It isn't the "same old story" you fickle clown. Arsenal's situation has changed and you know it has. You're just frustrated because of the lack of transfer activity well WE ALL ARE. Just be patient FFS. Save your bit*hing and moaning until the window closes then you can rant and rave about Arsenal then.

We all believe the situation has changed but has it really changed?? No proof of it. They lie to us every year. Again wenger will state we are looking for the right player until last week and then may pull out another gervinho. We need to PROTEST NOW! we still got time until it gets to late.

I am going stop to buying any food/beverages or merchandise from emirates.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...TeFnVPoE#at=71

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 231560

ReputationRep:
    I know odds don't mean ****, but why is Cesc suddenly odds on to sign for Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xamanus)
    I am going stop to buying any food/beverages or merchandise from emirates.
    Here we go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I know odds don't mean ****, but why is Cesc suddenly odds on to sign for Arsenal?
    Tabloid/silly twitter account makes up a rumour, people believe it because people are stupid and bet on it, bookmakers shorten the odds because thats the way the betting market works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Not a chance keep dreaming :rofl:

Thiago's gone to Bayern may as well sign Messi
    Sauce?

I don't think Jenks is ready to be our first-choice RB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Rooney can do what Suarez does and more.
    Are you mad?

ReputationRep:
    Really wish I knew exactly what the board is doing and the statuses of all transfers. So frustrating just waiting; and there's still 2 months left :sigh: It's times like this I actually consider buying shares just so I'm ITK :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Southampton just bought Wanyama for £12.5m...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    Schneiderlin-Wanyama with Cork as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Schneiderlin-Wanyama with Cork as well...
    Surely we could have chucked a bid in?

ReputationRep:
    Surely we could have chucked a bid in?
    Nah I'm thinking the board are aiming their sights higher

ReputationRep:
    Rooney is coming back to England from Utd's Asia tour because of an "Hamstring injury" Yet Moyes said Rooney has been "Training fantastically" and in the "Best shape for years". I wonder why he's flying back to England. They could have treated the injury in Asia and Rooney still could have done the PR stuff.

ReputationRep:
    So...............

ReputationRep:
    What is our current debt? I did some digging and found out its 98 million. Could anyone confirm this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    So...............
    Swansea bought Bony for £12,000,000 :yep:

(Original post by poiuytrewq54321)
    Sky Sports understands Arsenal are weighing up a move for highly-rated Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia.
    Looks like a fantastic signing, but as I remember, when he was asked earlier about Arsenal's interest in him, he specifically said that of all the clubs he was being linked to, he wanted most to go to Real Madrid. He'd be settling a bit by joining us, which I'm not entirely sure would be a great direction to go in if we're trying to raise our profile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    So...............
    Good value for money, no?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.