Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brah why would you need to confirm such a thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're gonna get a reminder of rules for that

Somebody before said that he was Zurich.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Can confirm doppelgänger is not Zurich

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by FKLW)
    You're gonna get a reminder of rules for that

Somebody before said that he was Zurich.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doppelgänger can confirm himself that he is not Zurich aha.

Who is Zurich?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I keep hearing we got da war chest at d emirates

don't get me gassed

reports reportin we bout to break our transfer record

break da ting nuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

dongetmegassed

ReputationRep:
    It's quite clear that there are some people who have deep rooted agendas against me, so are using indirects statements and trying their hardest to ridicule valid points made.

Anyway to you Arsenal fans what do you expect to get next season? Is 4th minimum guaranteed e.g.?

ReputationRep:
    Would put money down that we don't break the record again this window

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    That's true. We may as well say that they're the better partnership then.
    No sarcasm or underlying undertones in my statement to you. Potential and what could have happened can easily be extrapolated to what is real.
    Good point, they'd probably match Aguero and Negredo if they were all fit.
    that subtleness got every1 thinkin "cant tell if srs?"

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of tension around these ends recently, jheeze.

EDIT: That's not an indirect at anyone... You guys gonna get gassed like Kendricks BET Cypher verse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    that subtleness got every1 thinkin "cant tell if srs?"
    Knew I may have been taking bait. Went along with it though lol
    I stand by my points however

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    x
    we all kno what wenger really doin with the moolah. mans spending sagnas soon to be ex wage packet on premium class lap dances.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger will spend, it's just a question of who. Apparently were not interested in Vela

He'll use the WC as an ultimate scouting tool. Wether he actually decides to pay sky high prices on inflated players is another question however.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just have a thought, since Aurier can also play centre back, we can also get chamber(or another RB) if Vermaelen leaves. So we can shift Aurier to centre back and play the other RB when needed and send Jenkenison out on loan

ReputationRep:
    Tell me when I said that wasn't the case or are you having problems with semantics? I said Sturridge's link up play is underrated, I said RVP has ok link up play, when did that mean that I said that RVP doesn't have better link up play than Sturridge or are you just trying to argue to suit your point?

Won't even bother replying to the rest of the drivel in your post.
    How is this bit drivel:

Sturridge had a better season than van Persie last year, but not by much. Look into the stats and you'll see that van Persie scored 18 goals in 23 starts in all competitions, Sturridge got 24 in 31. van Persie played for a horrible, defensive manager who ran him into the ground in training sessions and knew nothing about attacking football, finishing 7th. Sturridge played for the best manager in the league, and was part of a unit which scored 101 goals, finishing second, 30 or so points ahead.
    That seems like a very good point which you don't have a response to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    How is this bit drivel:

That seems like a very good point which you don't have a response to.
    I have a response to it and I've already made my response clear about it.

Go away troll.

ReputationRep:
    Good point, one has been to a CL semi final and won a double in his first season in english football while one hasn't won a single trophy since being in the premier league for over 3 years now.

If he keeps it up he'll do a David Moyes.
    In all fairness, he was managing Swansea at first and he inherited an awful Liverpool team. Man City's squad is on another level compared to Liverpool, but I do agree that the media need to get their tongue out of his trousers...

ReputationRep:
    I have a response to it and I've already made my response clear about it.

Go away troll.
    I don't see a response. Your reply to that post only went into some of what he said and dismissed the rest.

You need to chill out mane, having a go at everyone. You're obviously having a bad day.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see a response. Your reply to that post only went into some of what he said and dismissed the rest.

You need to chill out mane, having a go at everyone. You're obviously having a bad day.
    Bad life, I think.

I've been nothing but cordial :lol:

ReputationRep:

Is that a response or not? Dismissing it is still responding to it.

I've attempted to make reasonable discussion with you and SUG and you guys have been repeatedly using Ad hom on me. So I'm going to leave it here and I'd rather not talk about the rest. SUG clearly has something in for me with his deep rooted anger and it's hard to really go into detail in an argument with somebody who's bias towards other people completely clouds their judgement.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.