Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mttailz)
    I heard on Friday. I've only heard from Brasenose though, I haven't been told where my other interview is at. Congratulations for getting the interview. When did you hear?
    Thanks, I heard on Monday. Maybe you have your interviews at brasenose only?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemca_)
    Merton, how about you?
    I'm also applying to Merton, and if I remember correctly the email for it said that interview invitations for Merton wouldn't come out before November 23rd, so both of us have six days (at the least) before we know whether we got interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear anything from New College yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear anything from Lincoln yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! International student here Anyone know when TSA scores are released and the shortlist release date for Oriel College (or PPE)? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasoning)
    Did anyone hear anything from New College yet?
    I got a Biological Sciences interview invite from them.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Univ yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BritishBean)
    I got a Biological Sciences interview invite from them.
    Oh! Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azzer11)
    Doesn't look like it, hopefully we'll hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haven't got one either yet. Fingers crossed itll be soon! Where have people applied for chem? I've gone for Jesus

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Trinity yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephLockyer)
    Has anyone heard anything from Keble?
    (Original post by Ambre)
    Does anybody know when the earliest biology interviews were sent out?
    I got an invitation for Biology at Keble on the 12th of November

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crose)
    I applied for Music there and got an email for an interview yesterday, I know a few other people who applied for English there have heard back as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoNicole)
    I got an invitation for Biology at Keble on the 12th of November
    Congrats!! You must be one of the first

ReputationRep:
    Any English interview summons been sent yet? Brasenose applicant here (so I'm sort of screwed, really )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crose)

No I'm applying for English, what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwang12)
    Hi! International student here Anyone know when TSA scores are released and the shortlist release date for Oriel College (or PPE)? Thanks!
    [derp]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    Any English interview summons been sent yet? Brasenose applicant here (so I'm sort of screwed, really )
    no I'm applying to Lincoln, so...
    what do you mean you're screwed?? is it because other applicants to Brasenose have received interview invitations? I thought they did them within each department within each college-if that's any consolation. I'm kind of in the same boat too, if that also helps, because other applicants to Lincoln on this thread (different subjects) have received interview invitations !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    I don't think that Oxford ever release scores of the admissions tests. They're pretty much held internally for the sole purpose of candidate selection.
    (Original post by cwang12)
    @drumsticks, not true, I don't think, you can access your admissions test scores later on

At least for the ELAT (which is also run by Cambridge Assessment) we were given special pin numbers (by the centre we sat ours in) which we could use to log on and set up an account. When the results are released to applicants (in January, I think?) we can log on and see how we did. I think we may also get to know (in terms of "strong", "average") in the feedback that our referee received once offers and rejections post-interview have been given out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess_x)
    no I'm applying to Lincoln, so...
    what do you mean you're screwed?? is it because other applicants to Brasenose have received interview invitations? I thought they did them within each department within each college-if that's any consolation. I'm kind of in the same boat too, if that also helps, because other applicants to Lincoln on this thread (different subjects) have received interview invitations !
    Brasenose is hopelessly oversubscribed every single year for a lot of subjects but especially for English - but I really loved it there on open day and couldn't resist applying!

Oh gosh, best of luck with it all! Do you have any other uni offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    Brasenose is hopelessly oversubscribed every single year for a lot of subjects but especially for English - but I really loved it there on open day and couldn't resist applying!

Oh gosh, best of luck with it all! Do you have any other uni offers yet?
    No!! I spoke to some students on the open day and they said that the college to which you apply makes no difference-if your application is strong but they don't have enough places, they'll pool you and another, less popular college will take you...seriously have faith!

Thanks for the good luck, I've received offers from the other 4 unis to which I applied (Durham, Warwick, York and Sheffield if you're interested), how about you? best of luck to you too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.