Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    its ok man, lazard would have very few spots being a boutique, chin up, you still got ints/apps youre waiting on?
    That's so nice of you. Thanks !
    Yes a few of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    Do icap reject by email post ac or just not reply?
    Interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Interview.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahaK)
    That's so nice of you. Thanks !
    Yes a few of them.
    then its absolute fine, it happens, its ok, literally just one bank, now you wake up tomorrow and smile and get on with things and prepare for the next one

ReputationRep:
    just had the barclays int. literally don't bother preparing anything the qs are completely random. he explicitly said this to me at the start of the int

anyone know when we'll hear back?

also he said there'd be an AC but an HR rep said this year there won't be one. can anyone confirm this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    What do you mean?
    Lol, idk my mind was concentrated on cod.. I mean email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcoburn)
    just had the barclays int. literally don't bother preparing anything the qs are completely random. he explicitly said this to me at the start of the int

anyone know when we'll hear back?

also he said there'd be an AC but an HR rep said this year there won't be one. can anyone confirm this?
    hey man, i told you to pm me lol about barc qs, i had it last week and wasnt sure if youd had it yet. guy said he has no clue at all, some people on here said two weeks. He said there is an AC, online it says final interview, who the hell knows :confused:

ReputationRep:
    then its absolute fine, it happens, its ok, literally just one bank, now you wake up tomorrow and smile and get on with things and prepare for the next one
    This is inspirational :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am the kinda persevere guy, but thank you for your support anyways.
    How many offers/interviews do you have so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahaK)
    Yes I am the kinda persevere guy, but thank you for your support anyways.
    How many offers/interviews do you have so far?
    its fine, dont like seeing people down, i actually said my biggest weakness was being too sefless in my hsbc interview

after ubs int at 5 i will pm you, no offers but a few ints

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    This is inspirational :cry2:
    **** happens, sometimes just need to refocus and getting ints even means youre considered s v good applicant to ibs, even if nothing comes up you have summers next year, endless opportunities

ReputationRep:
    its fine, dont like seeing people down, i actually said my biggest weakness was being too sefless in my hsbc interview

after ubs int at 5 i will pm you, no offers but a few ints
    great, please do

ReputationRep:
    hey man, i told you to pm me lol about barc qs, i had it last week and wasnt sure if youd had it yet. guy said he has no clue at all, some people on here said two weeks. He said there is an AC, online it says final interview, who the hell knows :confused:
    If you by online mean asking HR via email then I think that we should believe it, my interviewer at barclays seemed not to be well informed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madvillainy)
    If you by online mean asking HR via email then I think that we should believe it, my interviewer at barclays seemed not to be well informed
    i meant on the online app page it says final interview, whereas the guy sadi ac after the phone interview had finished

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manuelle)
    Citi Women's Programme or BNP Paribas CIB? Which one would you choose if the dates clashed? Thanks for help fellas.
    Citi no question. Not sure if BNPP has any kind of conversion process

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Both my Rothschild and Goldman Sachs apps still "Application Received"

Should I make a call - getting worried...or consider these as rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB Fanboy)

I think perhaps you should wait? Yeah. That definitely sounds like a good idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackR7821)
    I think perhaps you should wait? Yeah. That definitely sounds like a good idea!
    loool. mine say exactly the same, it is a little odd but rotschild dont respond to emails so what can we do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB Fanboy)

Email HR now. Dont make a direct call. Just ask whats the deal etc and how far they are with their applicantions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    loool. mine say exactly the same, it is a little odd but rotschild dont respond to emails so what can we do
    Mine also say it. I don't know why people asking on here will help find an answer. I doubt anyone can definitively say 'if you haven't got an X bank offer after __ YOU ARE REJECTED' but that's none of my business.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.