CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

:king1:
    Can I beat up an old lady every time you get a 100? :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by HauntedWorkshop)

OK I will stop that.

But why do you always have to ninja me just before I get ten in a row though?
    :hmmm: Are you sure you will? :holmes: If you can that be great and users on here will be less likely to report you for causing disruptions.

(Original post by eternaforest)
    When i see the comma split it makes me read it as "One hundred and five, Two hundred sixty-eight" etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eterna you just walked right in the middle of a Mexican stand off lol :shot: thanks tho you help me get the win :top:

Can I beat up an old lady every time you get a 100? :rofl:

Lool :rofl: Yeah go right ahead if you don't mind getting arrested that is :mmm:

ReputationRep:

:hmmm: Are you sure you will? :holmes: If you can that be great and users on here will be less likely to report you for causing disruptions.

Eterna you just walked right in the middle of a Mexican stand off lol :shot: thanks tho you help me get the win :top:

Lool :rofl: Yeah go right ahead if you don't mind getting arrested that is :mmm:
    I was only joking. :teehee:

It's a bit like when I ask spotify95 if I can throw bricks at either that James_W guy or at my local Tesco Extra store because the BBC News have just reported the UK is the worst in Europe at something! :rofl:

And yes I am sure I will! :yep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was only joking. :teehee:

It's a bit like when I ask spotify95 if I can throw bricks at either that James_W guy or at my local Tesco Extra store because the BBC News have just reported the UK is the worst in Europe at something! :rofl:

And yes I am sure I will! :yep:

I know you were joking lol :rofl:

Please do and you won't get reported as much. Just repress the urge to get nice numbers, it may be difficult but you can do it :five:

Btw how do you feel about everyone talking sh*t about you on here?

ReputationRep:

I know you were joking lol :rofl:

Please do and you won't get reported as much. Just repress the urge to get nice numbers, it may be difficult but you can do it :five:

Btw how do you feel about everyone talking sh*t about you on here?

A mixture of feelings.

I feel like punching my brother in the face for creating the impostors of spotify95 - if it hadn't had happened I'd still be happily posting under my original moniker. :unimpressed:

I also feel like some sort of petty criminal, you know one of those well known shoplifters or drunks whenever people are talking that way about me. :getmecoat: :sad:

But then I laugh to myself, as technically, they are breaking the rules as well by discussing me when I'm no longer officially a member.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Have you ever bought a piece of work and submitted it as your own?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.