ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I just came. Everywhere! :sexface:
    But if only it were true :sadnod:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Chance for more leather? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Explanation for "Rory" being in the finale: spatial genetic multiplicity (Gwen/Gwyneth). Seems the most likely, existing explanation which I haven't seen pop up yet.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the game thingy is out I'll probably download it tomorrow and give it a whirl.

ReputationRep:
    What is this 'game thingy' you speak of?

ReputationRep:
    The Doctor Who Adventure Games of course The first episode - "City of the Daleks", is out now for PC in the UK

Did I mention it's free?

Edit: And the official synopsis for Episode 12 - The Pandorica Opens - is now available

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Doctor’s friends unite to send him a terrible warning; the Pandorica – which is said to contain the most feared being in all the cosmos – is opening, as the time travelling drama continues. But what’s inside, and can the Doctor stop it?

The Pandorica Opens is written by Steven Moffat and stars Matt Smith as the Doctor and Karen Gillan as Amy Pond.

Who are the Doctor's friends and who is the most feared being? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The most feared being?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Forsyth, The Undying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The most feared being?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Forsyth, The Undying.
    Doesn't he host Strictly Come Dancing?

Who?

Edit - What he said?^^

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I was making a joke about how Bruce Forsyth is undying.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I was making a joke about how Bruce Forsyth is undying.
    So're Cliff Richards and Madonna.

ReputationRep:
    The Doctor Who Adventure Games of course The first episode - "City of the Daleks", is out now for PC in the UK

Did I mention it's free?

Edit: And the official synopsis for Episode 12 - The Pandorica Opens - is now available

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Doctor’s friends unite to send him a terrible warning; the Pandorica – which is said to contain the most feared being in all the cosmos – is opening, as the time travelling drama continues. But what’s inside, and can the Doctor stop it?

The Pandorica Opens is written by Steven Moffat and stars Matt Smith as the Doctor and Karen Gillan as Amy Pond.
    Thanks I'll see what other people have to say about it before I get it myself.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...r-who-fan.html

Spoiler:
    Show
    "I got proposed to in America by a girl," she said. "I was quite taken aback by that. She was very nice and all, but I'm not really ready for marriage."

No objection to the girl part then

ReputationRep:
    Could the most feared being in the cosmos be the Doctor himself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Could be but that would be absolutely lame.

But then if you look at the description;

“There was a Goblin. Or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it – one day it would just drop out of sky and tear down your world.”

Nameless? Is the Doctor really nameless?
    Soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies - don't think so.
    Could stop it, hold it, reason with it - people can reason with the Doctor

Actually sounds quite like the Beast. :awesome: (from Series 2)
    Just playing devil's advocate here, as I also hope it isn't the Doctor, but:

Well to most people yes he is in a sense, as nobody knows his real name (except him and River Song)...

Soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies
    Could have something to do with the Time War.

or a trickster
    Makes me think of the Dream Lord. But then why would he be described like that since it was only he, Rory and Amy that experienced that side of him?

Then there's...
    (Original post by from the description)
    Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it – one day it would just drop out of sky and tear down your world.
    Well, I'm not quite so sure about this one. Something makes me think of the Doctor being very, very angry and being described in this way, but again I doubt it.
    Dropping out of the sky - the TARDIS?

As I say, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here as I actually agree with you. Just thought I'd point out some things that came to mind

ReputationRep:
    I also imagine some of the aliens he encounters would regard him with the

Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it – one day it would just drop out of sky and tear down your world.
    Although one problem is the use of it. Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    "one day it would just drop out of sky and tear down your world."

LIKE THOSE EYEBALLY THINGS FROM THE FIRST EPISODE! :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    I presume the fact that it uses the term 'it', means it's referring to the crack.

ReputationRep:
    It'll be the Valeyard i tells ye all!

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    River Song appears to know it, probably something unexected like Adam to River's Eve.

Soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies - don't think so.
    Watch every series of Doctor Who and see how many people die for the Doctor and in how many galaxies......

Could stop it, hold it, reason with it - people can reason with the Doctor
    The Valeyard, being between the Doctor's 12th and 13th regenerations is a distillation of the Doctor's evil side. Why would evil reason with people?

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.