Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Magnum Opus
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I don't know . I guess it's just... I don't know. I'm not thinking about anything. I just feel completely flat-out and down. :hugs:

What's up?
aw are you keeping yourself busy with anything at the moment? :hugs:
Just got doctor's results/assessments, whatever you call them :sad:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by arisk01)
aw are you keeping yourself busy with anything at the moment? :hugs:
Just got doctor's results/assessments, whatever you call them :sad:
I'm trying to.

What did they say/show? Don't let it get you down, it's just paper. You're capable of overcoming anything.
Magnum Opus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I'm trying to.

What did they say/show? Don't let it get you down, it's just paper. You're capable of overcoming anything.
Apparently I'm bipolar, yay, and have "acute non-malignant parkisons" or something. Nothing suprising, although the latter was a bit like :lolwut: at least it's not going to get worse though - just crazy in my own way.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Apparently I'm bipolar, yay, and have "acute non-malignant parkisons" or something. Nothing suprising, although the latter was a bit like :lolwut: at least it's not going to get worse though - just crazy in my own way.
:console:

Have they talked about therapy and medication?
Magnum Opus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
:console:

Have they talked about therapy and medication?
Not yet, they've booked me in for a couple of appointments once I'm back from the holidays. I'm just happy I've finally seen someone though, it's taken me years to get this far
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Not yet, they've booked me in for a couple of appointments once I'm back from the holidays. I'm just happy I've finally seen someone though, it's taken me years to get this far
I'm really glad you finally have some sort of answer :hugs: I hope the appointments go well. You'll need lots of support. I really hope they can give it to you.
Magnum Opus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I'm really glad you finally have some sort of answer :hugs: I hope the appointments go well. You'll need lots of support. I really hope they can give it to you.
Thank you! :hugs:
I hope you feel slightly 'higher' as well
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
languages are hard (trying to teach myself spanish and french and failing miserably) I want to learn japanese though.
I used to have a big big teddy which my dad won for me on a holiday trip and my mum threw him in the bin a year ago now I take my great granddad's hip flask with me everywhere
I didn't answer half the questions.

Eurgh. I feel ****. Remind me never to pull an all nighter again... I just had my powernap (my mum phoned just now and woke me up and I feel like a zombie) - rememdy anyone? >..<

Bruce, mine aren't hounding me that badly, did feel somewhat like a naughty schoolgirl who was being checked upon after not turning up to class or something though. :o:
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone who's feeling bad.

and :hugs: for everyone else too just because.
gooner1991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone.
I hope you're all ok.

Sorry if I worried you last week.Im ok now,I'm seeing my psychiatrist more often now so hopefully I won't get back to such a bad stage again.

On the down side I failed my driving test today.
Oh well.
ILY all and even though i dont personally know any of you,its nice to know that there are people out there who care
xxx
ro-ro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
:five: As long as you enjoyed yourself
I just realised that my post looked like we'd done something sexual because I was like naughty things. I meant illegal substances not sex. They were really sweet and protective over me and I guess I kind of miss that. I used to do drugs with the boys back home and they used to look after me and now I'm a 'grown up' no one looks after me. It's nice to know your problem can be solved by drinking Orange Juice rather than it being bigger and less fixable!

I looked through my sent messages and realised I'd text this guy I like and he hasn't replied. Kind of sucks a bit... I'm feeling a bit unloved and fat all alone in Bournemouth now. So much for my good start to the day!!!

I remember why I don't do drugs cos I kinda always want some more. Addictive personality and all that!
ro-ro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
Hi everyone.
I hope you're all ok.
xxx
Welcome back gooner, i'm glad you're ok!!!!!
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone.
I hope you're all ok.

Sorry if I worried you last week.Im ok now,I'm seeing my psychiatrist more often now so hopefully I won't get back to such a bad stage again.

Oh well.
ILY all and even though i dont personally know any of you,its nice to know that there are people out there who care
xxx
Hi gooner. I'm glad you're back safe and hope that seeing your psychiatrist more often will help. Try not to put yourself down about failing your driving test - lots of people fail but that doesn't mean you won't ever be a good driver. It just maybe wasn't your day :hugs: xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
5 months today
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
suppose I might as well join you in here now :dontknow:
:hugs: how come you joining us in here :hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone.
I hope you're all ok.

Oh well.
xxx
welcome back we are all glad that your ok :hug::hugs::hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
5 months today
:hugs: 5 months since what if you don't mind me asking
i'm here if you want anyone to talk to bi :hugs:
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Essay is done. It's 500 words short of the word limit though... I can not for the life of me think of anything else to put. Anyone know how much they'll dock me?

Should've have listened to Speeding Cars on repeat for an hour
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
sighss. cant cope at the moment and guess what, davids worried... woopie, everything i want in life is just going away from me
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
sighss. cant cope at the moment and guess what, davids worried... woopie, everything i want in life is just going away from me
:hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads