What you watching?
sian_bedford
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by teshla^^)
What you watching?
Walk the line. I love this film so much, even if it is sad at times. I take it you aren't watching much
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sian_bedford)
Walk the line. I love this film so much, even if it is sad at times. I take it you aren't watching much
ah that one with Phoenix and about Johnny Cash where they go to prisons and perform songs :/ And he has a girl with him.......haven't seen it but remember that from the reviews lol...

I watched Ramseys Kitchen nightmares alot of effing etc.
sian_bedford
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ah that one with Phoenix and about Johnny Cash where they go to prisons and perform songs :/ And he has a girl with him.......haven't seen it but remember that from the reviews lol...

I watched Ramseys Kitchen nightmares alot of effing etc.
Yes, that is the one. Love the film, it is my favourite.
I don't like Ramsey's kitchen nightmares, it annoys me. Plus puts me off eating in restaurants ever again. He really needs to seek out some anger management courses I reckon, he could then do adverts for them. Hmm, perhaps not :rolleyes:
addie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
........s................p...... ......a................m
jumpinglunch
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes, that is the one. Love the film, it is my favourite.
I don't like Ramsey's kitchen nightmares, it annoys me. Plus puts me off eating in restaurants ever again. He really needs to seek out some anger management courses I reckon, he could then do adverts for them. Hmm, perhaps not :rolleyes:
Whats so good about it, or do you just like Phoenix lol.

Tbh i like Ramsey,honesty is something society generally lacks.....and boy does he have alot of it :p:
sian_bedford
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Whats so good about it, or do you just like Phoenix lol.

Tbh i like Ramsey,honesty is something society generally lacks.....and boy does he have alot of it :p:
No I don't particullarly like him. Am not too sure why I like it so much, it makes me think and in a weird way I can relate to it. (and no I am an awful singer). I guess something about it just touched me and I have watched it alot since.
I also like a Beautiful mind, the History Boys, and then really girly films like legally blonde and the notebook. Am guessing I just have random taste. What sort of films do you like then?
jumpinglunch
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No I don't particullarly like him. Am not too sure why I like it so much, it makes me think and in a weird way I can relate to it. (and no I am an awful singer). I guess something about it just touched me and I have watched it alot since.
I also like a Beautiful mind, the History Boys, and then really girly films like legally blonde and the notebook. Am guessing I just have random taste. What sort of films do you like then?
I saw the notebook........and from what everyone was saying i thought it would be the saddest film ever.....but it really wasn't.Thought the storyline was a bit crap and the ending was a letdown.E.T, Jurassic Park :/ , Loads of old Clint Eastwood films.I like a film with a powerful storyline, but as long as the actors are convincing then its fine. :yep:
sian_bedford
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I saw the notebook........and from what everyone was saying i thought it would be the saddest film ever.....but it really wasn't.Thought the storyline was a bit crap and the ending was a letdown.E.T, Jurassic Park :/ , Loads of old Clint Eastwood films.I like a film with a powerful storyline, but as long as the actors are convincing then its fine. :yep:
I liked the storyline, but yeah I was a little disappointed by the ending, I wanted something different to happen (if that makes sense). Anyway I am going to bed now, I will leave you to your television viewing in peace
jumpinglunch
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I liked the storyline, but yeah I was a little disappointed by the ending, I wanted something different to happen (if that makes sense). Anyway I am going to bed now, I will leave you to your television viewing in peace
Yeah wanted the happily ever after bit.....but meh.......same going sleep.......night hf dreaming about that film lol. :yep:
pap_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by RoosterUK)
alright pap?
:woo:
alright mate! I've been ridiculously busy lately but it's better now!!
rmhumphries
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning all
emilina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
morning people
Stratos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
You look once feel a little lighter
Spoiler:
Show
You look twice see a black man running around the corner
, [SPOILERYou think and realise did he just steal my wallet[/SPOILER],
Spoiler:
Show
No he didn't he was running after the chicken and what are you doing outside the clinic?
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what?
WhatTheFunk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:yawn: i need to pack
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol go pack then. i need to eat :sadnod:
WhatTheFunk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
its effort

subs seem different know
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (113)
72.44%
No (43)
27.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise