Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Ahh that's good! yeah it took a while for it to sink into my friends parents' too. Ashamedly, I used to be a bit homophobic I think, and I reckon I got that from my dads attitude. But I'm glad to say that after being around a few homosexuals in my most recent years, I've come to love you guys

Indeed - one of the best birthday presents
    Yeah, that's kind of still the default attitude in society - it's hard not to be influenced by it.

Do you know what the lyrics mean? I'm sure you don't really care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    LOL

thats not what you said before seems like you're dumping me
    We are over its was fun but all good things must come to a end at some point .

ReputationRep:
    for helping me, which you didn't
    Aww... oh well, I guess I'll have to make do without

ReputationRep:
    8 4 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    Yeah, that's kind of still the default attitude in society - it's hard not to be influenced by it.

Do you know what the lyrics mean? I'm sure you don't really care
    It's a shame it is, because if people took the time to know you guys (and girls) they'd see you're not "different", that you're just like the rest of us

I do, and they're not half that bad - better than some of the stuff in the charts at the moment in my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    We are over its was fun but all good things must come to a end at some point .
    :cry2:Why? Am I not attractive enough for you anymore? I deserve to know :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Aww... oh well, I guess I'll have to make do without
    Ye its a shame really Oh well, your loss

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame it is, because if people took the time to know you guys (and girls) they'd see you're not "different", that you're just like the rest of us

I do, and they're not half that bad - better than some of the stuff in the charts at the moment in my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably true! That wouldn't be hard tbf

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Probably true! That wouldn't be hard tbf
    Indeed! All it seems to be now is "sex, sex, sex', drugs, drugs, drugs, money"

In fact, the only event song I've heard (bear in mind I don't listen to much music in the charts anyway) is Pharrell Williams "Happy"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    zaback will probably give you another progress update soon. Something for you to look forward to

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! All it seems to be now is "sex, sex, sex', drugs, drugs, drugs, money"

In fact, the only event song I've heard (bear in mind I don't listen to much music in the charts anyway) is Pharrell Williams "Happy"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, that's true. It can be kind of depressing

ReputationRep:
    zaback will probably give you another progress update soon. Something for you to look forward to
    lol

Ye surprisingly he didnt give one before so I have a feeling the next one will be a tough one to take

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    yvuhbinujo

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.