Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    not sure of meaning of gif, pls aware me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    You guys watched transformers?
    I watched it, seemed ok but tbh people only go cinema for the atmosphere, not for the actual movie.

Wanna watch inbetweeners though, will definitely watch that in the cinema.
    haven't seen any of them lol

Not been cinema since hunger games in like december

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    not sure of meaning of gif, pls aware me
    just a reaction lul

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went cinema was day I finished exams. 22 jump street.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought you were no friends crew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that was ****ing hilarious
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Best part was when Ice Cube (forgot the name in the movie) found out Schmidt was dating his daughter :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were no friends crew
    Can confirm I went with brother :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    that was ****ing hilarious
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Best part was when Ice Cube (forgot the name in the movie) found out Schmidt was dating his daughter :rofl:
    :rofl: man I was lolling for about 10 mins after. Was absolute genius!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you don't get 250k+ as a league 1 player

ReputationRep:
    In to watch.

Sad Argentina didn't win but Germany deserved to win out of the two.

ReputationRep:
    Which circles did you guys used to run with in school? I presume there's no culture of that at Uni. I mean in terms of being a "nerd" or "cool kids" or somewhere in between- I.e your friendship circle.

I was one of the "cool kids" for a few years because I was on football team basically. Then one day it hit me that these guys just hold you back in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry McDermott)
    oh it's obviously a ****ing troll, dunno why you're entertaining the possiblity that it isn't

so I just read the thread

even if the very idea wasn't ludicrous enough, there's little subtleties, such as the unprovoked use of the word 'anon' (ie internet speak not 'anonymous' - footballer speak), the fact that he's a footballer yet he speaks reasonably intelligently, the fact that he suggests that 'I don't really want to do it' (two fold - a) if he didn't want to do it, he wouldn't be doing it in the early hours when he's got the day off tomorrow, and b) he wouldn't mention that he didn't want to do it, because that's not professional and ruins the whole point of the exercise).

Basically I only just ran through it in my head and typed that off hand, it's defo not real
    Agree with what's said but I disagree with the "speaks somewhat intelligently as a footballer" considering Lampard has an IQ of 160, Smalling got 3A's at A-Level and Hernandez had a degree in business etc. There's a lot of intelligent ones out there as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Which circles did you guys used to run with in school? I presume there's no culture of that at Uni. I mean in terms of being a "nerd" or "cool kids" or somewhere in between- I.e your friendship circle.

I was one of the "cool kids" for a few years because I was on football team basically. Then one day it hit me that these guys just hold you back in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was the dynamic group, we could go where we liked with whoever we want, everybody liked us :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I was the dynamic group, we could go where we liked with whoever we want, everybody liked us :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's cool man, that's the best place to have been. I wish I had realised that but I was naive and thought going with the cool kids was the best option.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Yeah that's cool man, that's the best place to have been. I wish I had realised that but I was naive and thought going with the cool kids was the best option.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah we had a few who left them to join us because they're so brainless and have no ambition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Yeah we had a few who left them to join us because they're so brainless and have no ambition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I quit when I got to exam time anyway man, those guys were ***** anyway. They were lil ******* looking back at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    I quit when I got to exam time anyway man, those guys were ***** anyway. They were lil ******* looking back at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah and still are for the most part lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dunno what you'd call us. We were all on the football and/or rugby team but we weren't chavs/retards either, like we were in top set mostly.

I'll go with cool kids :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno what you'd call us. We were all on the football and/or rugby team but we weren't chavs/retards either, like we were in top set mostly.

I'll go with cool kids :cool:
    Did/do you go to a posh school? My school is a hell-hole, council estates either side of it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Did/do you go to a posh school? My school is a hell-hole, council estates either side of it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not private, but I suppose it's in a nice area. Still a decent number of chavs though

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.