Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    order of preference for today:

Draw
    United win
    Liverpool win

-- Would put it like that, as liverpool loosing holds more benifit to us at the moment, given we play them next.. and if we and united can both beat them, then I am not sure they can recover from that.. 9pts behind they would be

ReputationRep:
    If we beat Liverpool this week, then next week i'll be cheering you guys on against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How Arsenal can be winners again

http://talksport.com/football/wenger...can-be-winners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    If we beat Liverpool this week, then next week i'll be cheering you guys on against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll be cheering them on against the scousers no matter what.

ReputationRep:
    United winning, not too bad, if we were to beat Liverpool in 2 weeks they'd be 9 points behind with an inferior GD, would surely guarantee us CL football

ReputationRep:
    Steven Gerrard. Pure banter

ReputationRep:
    sturridge is too good to waste away at liverpool

we should put in a cheeky £25m+£1 bid

ReputationRep:
    No pressure to Arsenal but with Liverpool losing your the only team in form that's gained on Chelsea this year. If there's a title challenge, it's got to come from you.

ReputationRep:
    Cmon Arsenal, finish them off next week please. Then top 4 will be comfortable for both of us hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    I'm so pumped right now. Come on you gunners let's batter the reds next match.

ReputationRep:
    No slippy G playing against us, and REALLY hoping Skrtal (cba to find out how to spell his name) gets a retrospective ban, not necessarily because he deserves one, but because he ALWAYS ****ing scores against us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    No slippy G playing against us, and REALLY hoping Skrtal (cba to find out how to spell his name) gets a retrospective ban, not necessarily because he deserves one, but because he ALWAYS ****ing scores against us
    He deserves a 3 match ban anyway. Absolutely disgusting by him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Cmon Arsenal, finish them off next week please. Then top 4 will be comfortable for both of us hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I'm so pumped right now. Come on you gunners let's batter the reds next match.
    Yes please.

ReputationRep:
    huge game now next week.. a win and top4 is as good as seccured..

Winning would mean we can afford to loose to both united and chelsea, and still end on 78pts - which is plenty for top4..

aside from those games, its: reading, burnley, swansea(h), sunderland, west brom.

No problem, wenger will get us to grind enough results out of those games.. and then its just a bonus if we can take anything from united and chelsea, and possibly get 2nd etc.

- bassically, beat liverpool next week, top4 done. focus on the cup and pushing on to a higher place.

----

United are more worrying at the moment, they have really hit form at the right time.. and thats 2/5 of their big fixtures now won.

they still have a harder fixture list then us, but I am shocked at how well they have done, considering 2 weeks or so ago, it looked like they were going to fall out of the top4 running.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Liverpool (a) - Draw
    Man Utd (h) - Lost (In the PL )
    Man City (h) - Draw
    Man City (a) - Won
    Chelsea (a) - lost

Still to play:
    Liverpool at home
    Chelsea at home
    Man Utd away

Mmmkay.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool (a) - Draw
    Man City (h) - Draw
    Man City (a) - Won
    Chelsea (a) - lost

Still to play:
    Liverpool at home
    Chelsea at home
    Man Utd away

Mmmkay.
    not that bad - beat liverpool at home, and we dont even need to worry about the last two

2 wins out of 8 games against our top rivals would be pretty dire though

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool (a) - Draw
    Man City (h) - Draw
    Man City (a) - Won
    Chelsea (a) - lost

Still to play:
    Liverpool at home
    Chelsea at home
    Man Utd away

Mmmkay.
    I predict
    We beat Liverpool
    Lose to Chelsea
    Draw with man u (or are we back to our old ways of losing to man u at old Trafford for another 9 seasons)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    not that bad - beat liverpool at home, and we dont even need to worry about the last two

2 wins out of 8 games against our top rivals would be pretty dire though
    Better than last season I think. And not to mention the fact that Spurs have taken 4 points from us this season :facepalm2:

Can see the Chelsea one being a 0-0 like last time round. Man utd will be dire though.

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard will miss the game at the Emirates....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by samba)
    I'll be cheering them on against the scousers no matter what.
    This. I can't see any situation where i'd ever want Liverpool to win a football match.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.