Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically Bellerin should have started against West Ham, laid a peach of a ball to Alexis yesterday. But then again I am biased because I think he is beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Basically Bellerin should have started against West Ham, laid a peach of a ball to Alexis yesterday. But then again I am biased because I think he is beautiful.
    his hair is 10/10. his face is 10/10. he is a beautiful ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    his hair is 10/10. his face is 10/10. he is a beautiful ******
    Calm it Brendan.

ReputationRep:
    All teams have these slow patches in these season. Unfortunately ours came right at the start, which is crucial for leading the table, but as long as we grind out results for now we'll be fine. Doesn't matter if we're not doing it convincingly right now, but if I'm honest we could have easily slotted another 2 or 3 goals in that Palace game, and it'd be a completely different story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    All teams have these slow patches in these season. Unfortunately ours came right at the start, which is crucial for leading the table, but as long as we grind out results for now we'll be fine. Doesn't matter if we're not doing it convincingly right now, but if I'm honest we could have easily slotted another 2 or 3 goals in that Palace game, and it'd be a completely different story.
    Yeah.

Don't see why either Chelsea or Arsenal should be worried this point in the season.

As said by me and Neville Toure's ability to play in a 2 more than once a week(with Fernandinho) is questionable. I can see City dropping points regularly after CL games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    sggregegeraege

ReputationRep:
    I want this, badly. We'll make you happy Mario, come to us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Emirates.html

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 Balotelli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Inb4 Balotelli

ReputationRep:
    Ill be seriously pissed if Wenger blows that amount of money on another midget midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    And Coq picks up a 6 month long injury on September 2nd
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    And Coq picks up a 6 month long injury on September 2nd
    Or Koscielny does, resulting in Wenger going out and signing Jonny Evans from us on deadline day for £16m

A man can dream :moon:

ReputationRep:
    lol 2-1 against Palace was the most predictable scoreline of the season.

If I was a betting man would have put a 2-1 for that game and 2-0 win against Liverpool double on.

ReputationRep:
    had 2-1 to us in the prediction thread, my only perfect prediction so far

Transfer window is dead right now, sooooo boring

ReputationRep:
    Basically Wenger missed a trick by not buying Clyne this summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Are you being for real?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Are you being for real?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nathaniel Clyne is not as good as Bellerin, no chance. And Bellerin is just a lot ****ing hotter, cooler and just overall fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Not sure if srs. That would have been a step backwards.

ReputationRep:
    Nathaniel Clyne is not as good as Bellerin, no chance. And Bellerin is just a lot ****ing hotter, cooler and just overall fabulous.
    Yeah but who'll win in a fight?

Serious note - West Brom have spent almost 30m, Arsenal 10m. That's hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We're the only club in the premier league to have brought in less than three players. We've brought in one. Cech.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.