Fuk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    jesus christ ffs Spurs

ReputationRep:
    Battle of the bottle boys

ReputationRep:
    Dont you ****ing do this arsenal!!

Fine, give me hope, but dont go and ruin it by loosing 5-2 or something silly..

Just cant help it, ****ING SANCHEZ!!!!!! CMON

ReputationRep:
    ffs, spurs are about to lose me my acca

ReputationRep:
    Lloris isn't fit to lace DDG's boots.

All you lot that said Lloris is better than DDG were high as ****

ReputationRep:
    Don't you worry, video technology is coming in 2017 when both north London teams will have fallen out of champions league contention

ReputationRep:
    A draw is not good enough for Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    tbf this was not Wenger's fault. We were seeing things out nicely til Coq made that ridiculously unnecessary tackle.
    I would agree, if it was just a one off..

But its happened time and time again in big games.. 3 red cards vs chelsea this season, penalties given against barca + lecister, etc. just to name a few..

Bad decision making in big games, and a lack of composure is something of a trend in our team at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, he's bringing Flamini on. Inevitable what's going to happen from here.

ReputationRep:
    It's always Wengers fault if you look at it from a long term perspective

ReputationRep:
    Flamini on for 7 minutes and what's the score? (I'll eat my hand off if it changes between now and FT)

Lol, people are cursing a Spurs non-victory. Yeah right, we surrendered the title ages ago so let's cheer Leicester on to the title and give Spurs their once-in-two-decades "moment"

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell Spurs....

it was a great game of football.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are finished it's top 4 the title will go to the Foxes

ReputationRep:
    We couldn't afford to lose and didn't. Still hanging on in there by a thread. Maybe it would have been even better if Coquelin hadn't gone momentarily brain dead.

Thought Alexis looked like his old self. Kept the ball well, used it well and back on the scoresheet for him. Ramsey gets a lot of hate on here but he works harder than any other player. Buzzing that he scored. Elneny was good aswell. No idea why Wenger has insisted on selecting Flamini ahead of him.

Credit where credit is due, we've been utter sh*t lately but we didn't buckle when a goal and a man down and managed to get ourselves back into the game. Wenger's substitutions were also good aswell. He could have reached quicker to the red card but Giroud made a difference coming on.

Also good to see the yids getting smashed on their own turf.

ReputationRep:
    Coquelin let everyone down today. Disgrace. Was right all along about him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Lloris isn't fit to lace DDG's boots.

All you lot that said Lloris is better than DDG were high as ****
    it's a hard choice between DDG and Lloris. They are both very very good.

Both are definitely in top 3.

ReputationRep:
    Coquelin is crap anybody who knows football can see that

ReputationRep:
    well ****.

I mean, after going down to 10, cant complain about a draw..

But for our season, it pretty much gifts the title to leicster. 5pts off 2nd, and 8pts off arsenal, if they win today..

That said, I do think think that a draw for us is enough to finish ahead of spurs in the league..

I said before the match that anything less then a win, is not good enough for them, as their fixture list is easily the hardest out of the top4... Expect them to drop more points when they face Liverpool, united, stoke away, chelsea away, etc.

Its all on leicster now - we are out of it, unless they mess up.

If united and city and leister all win this week:

Leicster (mild fixtures left)
    Spurs -5 (hard fixtures left)
    Arsenal -8 (easy fixtures left)
    Man city -9 (mild fixtures left)
    Man united -9 (hard fixtures left)
    (west ham -10)

Now this game is gone, we have the easiest fixtures, so I still back us to come 2nd, and lead the chasing pack.. but whether we can go further then that, will depend completly on leicster crumbling.

My vote is for:

1 - leicster
    2/3 - arsenal/city
    4/5 - Spurs/united

(If liverpool can get a result against spurs.. and united can keep on form, that spurs/united game will be huge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IESY)
    ffs, spurs are about to lose me my acca
    Now that was dumb, who bets on prem games lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.