Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat X watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Hello all :hi:

I ran for 60 minutes straight today at 7.5mph.

I am delighted

It was probably a one-off, but I want to make that a regular thing. I reckon I could have pushed myself for another half an hour, if it weren't for the fact that I actually have stuff to do today.
    Awesome, congrats! I'm so envious of all my friends going off on their fitness regimes, makes me feel fat and unattractive It's not so much that I'm lazy (although that may be a contributory factor), it's mainly that I'm just really limited as to the types of exercise I can do, it stresses me out

(Original post by Tortious)
    I miss their love child, Turkey Twizzlers. There's nothing quite like that coating... :moon:

Omg, I loved these. Hot though he may be, I can't forgive Jamie Oliver for their disappearance.

ReputationRep:
    I miss their love child, Turkey Twizzlers. There's nothing quite like that coating... :moon:

Uhhh :sogood:
    Now I'm hungry.

ReputationRep:

I was always so disappointed at Christmas dinner when the turkey NEVER tasted this good :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Explain everything you've just said to us to your girlfriend, I'm sure she'll understand and you won't lose her.

About the depression, I understand what you mean about seeming to push people away when you need them because I suffered from depression and did the same to a few people. Whatever you do, just try to resist that urge because when you recover (like I did) you realise you've lost a few amazing people in your life (I even lost one of my best friends) which isn't fun :nah: If you wanna talk to me I'm always around :hugs:
    Thanks mate, that means a lot. I think I'll be okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Thanks mate, that means a lot. I think I'll be okay
    I think you will be too

ReputationRep:
    I am far too lazy for a fitness regime. That, and I cant even run for the bus without getting out of breath...

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

I miss this so much :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Impressive! :awesome:
    Thanks

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Awesome, congrats! I'm so envious of all my friends going off on their fitness regimes, makes me feel fat and unattractive It's not so much that I'm lazy (although that may be a contributory factor), it's mainly that I'm just really limited as to the types of exercise I can do, it stresses me out
    :console:

Also, I hate(d) Turkey Twizzlers. I definitely would not eat one now - would rather starve

ReputationRep:
    cba quoting :pierre:

Hello new people.

I have never had a turkey twizzler.

I am terrible at running... I don't think I've ever done anything for 60 minutes straight.

There are no (nor has there ever been any) hot men in my room.

ReputationRep:

Women are gross :moon: They always seem to be leaking, one way or another. Jus' sayin.

(Original post by Liam_G)
    Women are gross :moon: They always seem to be leaking, one way or another. Jus' sayin.
    Not entirely true that she superglued it - it appears to be part of the procedure involved in back street butt injections.

I found more info here - noticeable difference!

ReputationRep:
    I swear a girl walked past me on the street today and looked at me and smiled and when I looked for the second time to make sure I wasn't making it up she was still smiling and looking.
    I'm so freaking out because I went to the disco last week and I ended up kissing a girl whose face I can't remember for the life of me and I only know, from my best friend, that she was "really pretty" and her hair colour. OMG.

ReputationRep:
    That was the BIGGEST heart attack of my life! It'd be nice to have a pint of Guinness right now (even though I can't stand the stuff lol) whilst I calm down from the potential stress I could have - losing a wallet in the centre of town is NEVER a good thing!

ReputationRep:
    I go abroad tomorrow morning (only for the weekend, thankfully). I don't think my friends have allowed enough time for us to drive to the crossing, I haven't packed yet, I forgot to buy travel sickness stuff in town today, I'm busy baking cookies which may or may not turn out ok for the journey and to top it all off a "friend" has either really pissed me off or really upset me. I can't quite work out which.

Why do I do this to myself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    I go abroad tomorrow morning (only for the weekend, thankfully). I don't think my friends have allowed enough time for us to drive to the crossing, I haven't packed yet, I forgot to buy travel sickness stuff in town today, I'm busy baking cookies which may or may not turn out ok for the journey and to top it all off a "friend" has either really pissed me off or really upset me. I can't quite work out which.

Why do I do this to myself?
    That sucks about the friend. Going to France or Belgium? Both are very nice - have a great weekend whatever you end up doing. (Camping I'm presuming?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    That sucks about the friend. Going to France or Belgium? Both are very nice - have a great weekend whatever you end up doing. (Camping I'm presuming?)
    Hostel in Cologne, actually. Not that I'll get to see much of Cologne, unfortunately, I'll be in a workshop all weekend.

Still not packed but the cookies look pretty good. Priorities.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Mum questioned my sexuality again. Oh mother :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HideFromTheGuns)
    Hi everyone

I'm new to this thread, so I thought i'd introduce myself.

I'm Laura, I'm 21 and I'm starting a BA in Criminology at Queens University Belfast in September. I work Part-time for an off-license, quite into keeping fit and pretty much can't wait for the summer to be over to start uni.

Nice to meet all you guys, this thread seems pretty awesome!!
    Criminology? Cool! We do seem to be the Criminal Minds generation :laugh:

And welcome :shakehand:

Also, good evening, everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    How so? :holmes:

(Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    How so? :holmes:
    :ditto:

(Evening! :hat2:)

(Original post by cpdavis)
    Again? (Have you spoken to your dad?)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.