Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Section Leader or Admin posts thread MK XX Watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Not much sleep last night, and I'm getting less and less deep sleep each day too :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Same, I was woken up by dogs barking early this morning and my parents couldn't sleep in the first place because of it. We aren't 100% sure about which house they live at though, it's not on our road. :mad:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    Same, I was woken up by dogs barking early this morning and my parents couldn't sleep in the first place because of it. We aren't 100% sure about which house they live at though, it's not on our road. :mad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    :hugs:
    Thanks

I think my mum wants to make a noise complaint but I read that it gets logged against your own house, so it can make it harder to sell because prospective buyers can see there are nuisance neighbours
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

I think my mum wants to make a noise complaint but I read that it gets logged against your own house, so it can make it harder to sell because prospective buyers can see there are nuisance neighbours
    Ah tricky situation :yep: I guess just buy earplugs?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ONE

ReputationRep:
    Dos
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Morning counters

Packing to go back to uni... filled one hold-all and I've not even finished my wardrobe yet, let alone my shoes :sigh: Add into that my books and I don't see how everything will fit in the car. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Morning

EDIT: actually it's not really morning anymore, but still...

ReputationRep:
    Ah tricky situation :yep: I guess just buy earplugs?
    I'm quite willing to wear them, but from what I remember my mum doesn't like them; maybe a conversation will have to be had with the dog's owners when we can find out who they are!!

(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Morning counters

Packing to go back to uni... filled one hold-all and I've not even finished my wardrobe yet, let alone my shoes :sigh: Add into that my books and I don't see how everything will fit in the car. :erm:
    I haven't even started packing to go to uni for the FIRST time
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Im in a pub

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite willing to wear them, but from what I remember my mum doesn't like them; maybe a conversation will have to be had with the dog's owners when we can find out who they are!!

Get packing :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:
    two...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:

Put a note on dog's collar telling owners to shut them up?

I need to start packing but urgh effffffort!

ReputationRep:

I need to start packing but urgh effffffort!
    :ditto: I move down next week but soooo can't be bothered to pack anything from my room, knowing me I'll be franticly packing the night before
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    :ditto: I move down next week but soooo can't be bothered to pack anything from my room, knowing me I'll be franticly packing the night before
    I'm leaving on Thursday next week so yeah should start packing before I forget stuff. Think am going to leave all halloween stuff at home, pretty sure I've convinced one of my friends to be fem Thor and Loki with me :ahee: so that means sewing a costume together up in Glasgow (and probably sewing hers as well) I wish there was a way to take my sewing machine up with me but it's just too heavy!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm leaving on Thursday next week so yeah should start packing before I forget stuff. Think am going to leave all halloween stuff at home, pretty sure I've convinced one of my friends to be fem Thor and Loki with me :ahee: so that means sewing a costume together up in Glasgow (and probably sewing hers as well) I wish there was a way to take my sewing machine up with me but it's just too heavy!
    Thor sounds like a good costume, unfortunately I don't think I could pull off blonde hair. I want to convince someone to be a weeping angel - human statue, then just don't move when someone is speaking to you, they turn away and then... BOOO! Mostly because I want to see how scared someone would get if a statue grabbed them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.