Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    lol

Ye surprisingly he didnt give one before so I have a feeling the next one will be a tough one to take
    He's just trying to spur you on You should spam the thread a bit more. You can do it :youbetcha::yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    He's just trying to spur you on You should spam the thread a bit more. You can do it :youbetcha::yy:
    lol

Its still under control but ye it looks like I may have to do a little spamming sometime in the future

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol

Its still under control but ye it looks like I may have to do a little spamming sometime in the future
    Better to do it sooner than later, since if someone posts it knocks off anther post you can get

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Better to do it sooner than later, since if someone posts it knocks off anther post you can get

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol

Yes that's the plan just dont want to start spamming yet as I dont think dddd did it by spamming the thread?

ReputationRep:
    lol

Yes that's the plan just dont want to start spamming yet as I dont think dddd did it by spamming the thread?
    Some people accused dddd ddd of being a bot. Let's face it, she couldn't have picked a more bot-like name! She certainly didn't do it all of the time though. I'm not suggesting that you bot

ReputationRep:
    lol

Well it's just under one-third of all posts, so either he spammed it or there were only three main posters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some people accused dddd ddd of being a bot. Let's face it, she couldn't have picked a more bot-like name! She certainly didn't do it all of the time though. I'm not suggesting that you bot
    lol I have heard the rumors as well but I dont know, I had a look at the first several pages of that thread and didn't seem like a bot to me but ye spamming is the last option for me

otherwise I'd have been done by now

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Dmyrymmgdydnngd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol I have heard the rumors as well but I dont know, I had a look at the first several pages of that thread and didn't seem like a bot to me but ye spamming is the last option for me

otherwise I'd have been done by now
    Yeah, she did vary her posts a bit. I still think there's something suspicious about the whole thing though

Spam away! We don't mind and the girls aren't here to complain

ReputationRep:
    Well it's just under one-third of all posts, so either he spammed it or there were only three main posters

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol you're right actually, I think in those days there were only 3 main posters, IncipientT, Shadowdweller and dddd so maybe it was the fake account of either IncipientT or shadowdweller

#BigConspiracy

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol you're right actually, I think in those days there were only 3 main posters, IncipientT, Shadowdweller and dddd so maybe it was the fake account of either IncipientT or shadowdweller

#BigConspiracy
    I couldn't imagine it being a fake account, especially of Shadow or Incipient - although if there were 3 main posters back then, it'd certainly help to move the thread along whilst gaining wins

#innocentuntilprovenguilty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she did vary her posts a bit. I still think there's something suspicious about the whole thing though

Spam away! We don't mind and the girls aren't here to complain
    lol who cares about the girls

I just dont want to spam so that in case someone breaks my record tomorrow, I can say they spammed

ReputationRep:

#BigConspiracy
    I hope they read this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ye its a shame really Oh well, your loss
    I think I'll manage

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't imagine it being a fake account, especially of Shadow or Incipient - although if there were 3 main posters back then, it'd certainly help to move the thread along whilst gaining wins

#innocentuntilprovenguilty

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol

I know, its just that IncipientT kept saying to me the other day that there are other ways of increasing the post count without spamming so that's the only other way I can think of
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I hope they read this :rofl:
    I read most of what goes on here :nothing:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.