Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackR7821)
    Mine also say it. I don't know why people asking on here will help find an answer. I doubt anyone can definitively say 'if you haven't got an X bank offer after __ YOU ARE REJECTED' but that's none of my business.
    its a bit scary when you havent got a sw and see others posting they have offers i reckon when people get at least one pressure really comes off

ReputationRep:
    Is there a fb group for JPM Spring ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    its a bit scary when you havent got a sw and see others posting they have offers i reckon when people get at least one pressure really comes off
    Yeah definitely but for a lot of people getting one or not won't make a huge difference. The right attitude and focus people where they want. I think thats what I like about the industry - the bullsh*tters get sifted out eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackR7821)
    Yeah definitely but for a lot of people getting one or not won't make a huge difference. The right attitude and focus people where they want. I think thats what I like about the industry - the bullsh*tters get sifted out eventually.
    Alpha male

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that was an interesting interview...

Fwiw, she told me im literally one of the first 5 or 10 to have an ibd int for ubs insights so there are a lot of ints left! i should expect to hear back between 2-3 weeks
    Don't suppose you could shed some light on what happens roughly? I've got a risk interview on weds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stabilo1)
    Don't suppose you could shed some light on what happens roughly? I've got a risk interview on weds
    id assume its little different then, asked 4-5 qs on normal stuff, i was asked one on mergers briefly

ReputationRep:
    id assume its little different then, asked 4-5 qs on normal stuff, i was asked one on mergers briefly
    Fair enough. How long roughly? Any more stages afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. How long roughly? Any more stages afterwards?
    literally its meant to be 15 mins, mine ended up little near 20. nope, final stage! but since we are amongst the first, long wait to hear back, i dont think they give offers till every interview has been done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    Alpha male

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hearing that from Mralpha himself feels greattt.

ReputationRep:
    literally its meant to be 15 mins, mine ended up little near 20. nope, final stage! but since we are amongst the first, long wait to hear back, i dont think they give offers till every interview has been done

awesome, so just comptency questions essentially?

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    roughly what percentage of people from final round interviews / assessment centres get offers? or does it vary wildly from bank to bank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    roughly what percentage of people from final round interviews / assessment centres get offers? or does it vary wildly from bank to bank?
    Would depend on available spots:final round interviewees ratio and that would vary with institution.

ReputationRep:
    awesome, so just comptency questions essentially?

Best of luck!
    correct sir

ReputationRep:
    varies so so much, barclays itw loadsssss of people, whereas somewhere like ubs wont

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Would depend on available spots:final round interviewees ratio and that would vary with institution.

varies so so much, barclays itw loadsssss of people, whereas somewhere like ubs wont
    ah okay, any idea about lazard? It's their first time running it so I guess you'd have to be pretty chummy with HR to be able to know lol

ReputationRep:
    ah okay, any idea about lazard? It's their first time running it so I guess you'd have to be pretty chummy with HR to be able to know lol
    Not entirely sure, I'd assume their SW intake would be very small however. It depends really on how many people have gotten through to the AC stage.

ReputationRep:
    will be very small intake, smaller than any other ib sw im guessing, as they only take on 10-15 summers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    With how you've performed in the spring week process, if you either don't convert, or decide to go after another bank, you should be more than fine in securing a summer internship and I'd be shocked if you didn't.

Good luck with all the different spring weeks you plan to do.
    Thank you very much, I really do hope so, because I pretty much sacrificed uni studying for that.

13-17th, and wow, have you actually been rejected by a bank pre int haha, amazing
    I haven't But thanks!

And good luck to everyone still having interviews, would be awesome to see some of you on sw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Not entirely sure, I'd assume their SW intake would be very small however. It depends really on how many people have gotten through to the AC stage.

will be very small intake, smaller than any other ib sw im guessing, as they only take on 10-15 summers
    damn, that's pretty small. thanks
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple_fox)
    Thank you very much, I really do hope so, because I pretty much sacrificed uni studying for that.
    The joys of only having to pass first year, it is a beautiful thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.