Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Here if you need to talk. :console:

Yay! :hugs:

--------

Handed in my lab report. Now only one piece of coursework left, gahhh. Well, technically two but the other is a test..lol. Birthday went better than expected (so far), nervous about night time though. Scared I'm going to freak out.

Edit: Food
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really struggling with food, pretty much nothing is safe atm and it's reallu stressing me out because I can't concentrate enough to study. Ugh. Not sure what to do really.
    Thanks. Happy birthday! Sorry I haven't replied to PM yet, will do soon :hugs:

(Original post by moment of truth)
    Done about 40 minutes of revision. Had enough.
    :console: that's good though, more than I've managed anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)

Thank you, and it's okay! I understand it's hard to formulate a reply sometimes. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just cried so much I was nearly sick. im a ****ing failure cant cope with all this today. have no food in the house and haven't eaten since this morning so maybe should go out but cant cause cnt cope or hold it together I cant stop thinking about bad stuff and just not ok

ReputationRep:

It's alright, but still no way near enough. Sorry, things are so hard at the moment :hugs:

(Original post by Pathway)
    I'm in the same boat, also have no concentration, but my inbox is open if you need to talk about anything.

I'm alright! I think. Not sure. Stressing about exams and food, but I'm sure it'll work out in the end. Thank you.
    Same to you, feel free to PM if you ever need to.

Hope it does! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: thanks I'm feeling a little better today than the last few days, I thinks its a combination of a few things getting on top of me :sadnod:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just cried so much I was nearly sick. im a ****ing failure cant cope with all this today. have no food in the house and haven't eaten since this morning so maybe should go out but cant cause cnt cope or hold it together I cant stop thinking about bad stuff and just not ok
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is ordering takeaway to be delivered to you an option at all? Facebook me if you need help ordering something in. Or if you just wanna talk.

Not a failure at all :nah:

:penguinhug:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    x
    :jumphug: How you been? Not seen you around..

--
    Have counselling and connexions tomorrow. Haven't explained to my counsellor about my change of heart yet... Don't know if i should go see her in the morning before my appointment with connexions or what... :/

In other news... I GOT TWO A'S IN MY ENGLISH MOCK! YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    It's alright, but still no way near enough. Sorry, things are so hard at the moment :hugs:

Same to you, feel free to PM if you ever need to.

Hope it does! :hugs:

Thank you.

--------

Something feels wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Sister is stayed in my room last night and is again tonight, feel so trapped. It's keeping me safe but I don't want to be safe
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    :jumphug: How you been? Not seen you around..

--
    Have counselling and connexions tomorrow. Haven't explained to my counsellor about my change of heart yet... Don't know if i should go see her in the morning before my appointment with connexions or what... :/

In other news... I GOT TWO A'S IN MY ENGLISH MOCK! YES!
    I'm OK, just taking time away from MHSS a bit in order to preserve my own (shaky) sanity I'm not much use to people when I'm this ill :no:

Well done on your mock results :king1:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I'm OK, just taking time away from MHSS a bit in order to preserve my own (shaky) sanity I'm not much use to people when I'm this ill :no:

Well done on your mock results :king1:
    Always here for you if you need it <3 :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really really ill

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is ordering takeaway to be delivered to you an option at all? Facebook me if you need help ordering something in. Or if you just wanna talk.

Not a failure at all :nah:

:penguinhug:
    Thank you :lovehug:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Sister is stayed in my room last night and is again tonight, feel so trapped. It's keeping me safe but I don't want to be safe
    :hugs: hope you're ok, safe it good I promise here if you want, don't think I'll make much ense though

----
    Got really triggered and panicky them calmed down adn starting to dissociate again. I hate this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    TW abuse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cant cope constrantly feeling like im being strangled cant do it at all cant move am overcome

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

:wavey:

I told the bosses at my volunteering about my mh. And they were brilliant about it. Months of worry for nothing.

How are we all? :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I'm pretty useless at giving advice about social situations so I'm gonna give you a hug and tell you that regardless of anything you're not a loser! :jumphug:
    Thanks But, tbh, I disagree. I'm desperate to make friends but too scared to put myself in a position where I will be able to do so. The guys I played with are all super friendly but first I quit the sport midway through the season and now I'm too much of a wuss to attend the party. And it's not like I'm a busy guy or anything; I have no job, I got too scared to keep up the volunteering, I haven't even played my guitar in nearly 5 months. Pretty sure that all makes me a loser :cry2:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Thanks But, tbh, I disagree. I'm desperate to make friends but too scared to put myself in a position where I will be able to do so. The guys I played with are all super friendly but first I quit the sport midway through the season and now I'm too much of a wuss to attend the party. And it's not like I'm a busy guy or anything; I have no job, I got too scared to keep up the volunteering, I haven't even played my guitar in nearly 5 months. Pretty sure that all makes me a loser :cry2:
    You're not a loser! Everyone has rough times, especially people like us with our mh and sometimes we need some time out. You need to think about yourself, what will make you happy, and not do things because it's expected for you. Take baby steps, rebuild yourself back up to playing your guitar, then volunteering, then playing sports. Don't try to do it all at once or it'll only get worse.

Sorry, that was all a bunch of crap. Not very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    You're not a loser! Everyone has rough times, especially people like us with our mh and sometimes we need some time out. You need to think about yourself, what will make you happy, and not do things because it's expected for you. Take baby steps, rebuild yourself back up to playing your guitar, then volunteering, then playing sports. Don't try to do it all at once or it'll only get worse.

Sorry, that was all a bunch of crap. Not very helpful.
    I don't think that was a bunch of crap, I appreciate you offering advice. It's actually something that has been said to me in the past - I try and do everything at once and end up failing everything. I guess sometimes I do need the reminder to take baby steps. I won't go to the party, I don't think I can handle that stress right now.

Sorry, I haven't really been posting or reading much (concentration is a load of ****), how're you getting on?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I don't think that was a bunch of crap, I appreciate you offering advice. It's actually something that has been said to me in the past - I try and do everything at once and end up failing everything. I guess sometimes I do need the reminder to take baby steps. I won't go to the party, I don't think I can handle that stress right now.

Sorry, I haven't really been posting or reading much (concentration is a load of ****), how're you getting on?
    We all need reminders once in a while.

Ok, me. Yeah, I'm done. I'm so fed up of feeling horrible, tired and useless. I had a breakdown yesterday in school, was sent home at 10.30am. I had an emergency doctors appointment and they've taken me off the sertraline and I'm finding out my new antidepressant on Thursday. I'm freaking out about exams. I'm feeling very sick. I nearly fainted a few hours ago in the supermarket after eating because I'm making myself eat even though I'm not hungry. I feel like tonight I will have proper insomnia and I have a class dinner tomorrow evening and I'm freaking out and don't want to go and I can't get out of it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.